Outwit The Green Ninja’s evil father Garmadon with this mighty THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ mech. The Green Ninja Mech Dragon features articulated snapping jaws, a fully posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail, 2 leg-mounted stud shooters and 2 hidden pop-out thrusters. This set includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons—including The Green Ninja’s sword and Garmadon’s laser-style pointer—to offer even more role-play battle possibilities.
- Build your own Green Ninja Mech Dragon, featuring minifigure cockpit, articulated snapping jaws, posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail with spikes, and two leg-mounted stud shooters!
- Featured in THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE
- Includes 4 minfigures: Lloyd, Master Wu, Lord Garmadon and Charlie
- LEGO NINJAGO brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Green Ninja Mech Dragon measures over 5” high, 23” long and 4” wide
- 544 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- April 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildepettijo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a lot of fun to build. I love the colors and really like that you can pose this dragon a lot of different ways. The tail on this thing is great. I did not realize that it just moves on it's own. Just moving the build and the tail will wag back and forth. What a great feature.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- August 18th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but terrible box.MontyB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is ace (that's obvious) and the free battle pod is awesome. But the set box is literally TWICE the size of the actual contents. This isn't good for many reasons; transportation, storing etc but does seeing a big box on the shelf distract you from the price? Who knows. I think Lego should rethink their packaging tactics. It's not cool!!!Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- July 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is close to perfect, my only complaint is I wish it had more guns on it, other than that it was a great and fun build.Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- February 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Green Ninja Mech DragonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. I have been looking everywhere for this and I finally found it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon