Construct Wu’s huge ninja training base, Destiny’s Bounty. This highly detailed THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ model consists of 3 modular levels and features a double-headed dragon figurehead, decorated sails, wind-up-and-release anchors, dojo area for ninja training, a bathroom and Wu’s bedroom in the hull. This amazing model also includes hidden weapons including the ultimate weapon— the laser-style pointer, plus 7 minifigures with assorted weapons to bolster the exciting role-play possibilities.
- Build a huge ninja training base, featuring 3 modular levels and features a double-headed dragon figurehead, decorated sails and wind-up and release anchors!
- Featured in THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE
- Includes 7 minifigures: Wu, Kai, Lloyd, Zane, Nya, Jay and Cole
- LEGO Ninjago building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 17” high, 21” long and 6” wide
- 2295 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14
- This item’s shipping box indicates what's inside. It's not as stealthy as our typical boxes!
- January 31st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A phenomenal and Fantastic Set for All Lego FansI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI received this set as a Christmas gift and have just finished it over the weekend. I don’t really know what to say other than... WOW! This set is absolutely AMAZING! I’ve been building Lego for only a year but I love the creativity of these sets. There are so many little things that were delightful discoveries as I went along, like the bathroom with the little gold sink taps & toilet flush button. The bed is also an amazing piece! It might sound crazy to get all excited over a bed and bathroom but the detail just blows me away! I kind of hate to say it but, as much as I adore my Lego Creator Parisian Restaurant modular which has a similar piece count, this set was even more of a delight to build. The Parisian Restaurant was a bit more linear and straightforward as it’s a building. However, the curves, flourishes, and little details on the Ninjago Movie Destiny’s Bounty were a challenge which I greatly enjoyed. To put things in prospective a bit, I am visually impaired to the point that I cannot read print unless it’s enlarged. Even then it’s an inefficient, tedious process. However, the picture instructions Lego uses are fantastic and I always end up figuring them out in the end even if I have to take a break and come back later. I thank Lego for putting all their instructions online so I can download them to my iPad and view them as close up and zoom in and out as I need. With my eyesight, this set took me likely 20 or more hours to build, not counting breaks. I know I spent at least two full days from waking to sleeping on this. To put it in prospective, I worked on this set last Friday from about 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM with few breaks and that only got me through bags 8-12. Other sessions were in three or four hour blocks some afternoons and evenings between starting a new semester and getting into the routine of psychology and applied ethics coursework. I started the ship on January 1st or so and just finished it Saturday. I’ll say again, in the most emphatic way I can, IT WAS WORTH IT! Some people might have problems with the fact a bunch of plastic could cost so much money. However, I do not belong to that camp. This is something that can bring immeasurable enjoyment to kids and adults alike. Lego sets can be made in so many different ways. It’s better than spending $200 on some fancy toy for your kid that never changes and that goes out of style/becomes obsolete by next season. I see Lego bricks as timeless and clasic in a way that’s only achieved by a handful of toys. YOu can spend $160 eating out an expensive restaurant, a hotel room for a weekend getaway, or a day at the amusement park for a family if you’re lucky. You can’t even keep those outside of your memories and souvenirs you shell out more money for. Lego provides memories and is a tangible thing that lasts. That in mind this, and all other, lego sets I have purchased or received as gifts are ALWAYS worth the money. Thank you, Lego, for doing such great work and creating something beautiful that can so positively effect the lives of people of all ages. Sincerely, TS Note: I’ve attached a couple pictures of the completed product. My apologies if the angles are a bit funky as I took them myself.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty
- May 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What a Bounty!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had my eye on this set for a couple of months, finding the Ninjago sets visually appealing. This particular one reminded me of the traditional junk boats from China. After seeing this on Argos for £66 I couldn't pass on buying this, so cheap and well worth it, in terms of size and interest value. Being a parent to an 18 month old I had to split this over a couple of evenings to complete after bed time. There are a lot of detailed and small pieces that a little one would like to get hold of. The build itself was Average to Challenging, but very interesting to build, low repetition and combinations of section sub-builds I haven't done before. Overall I'd highly recommend this set, even at full price (it was much bigger than expected and the detail excellent). Based on this I may get the Ninjago City next.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty
- July 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ship Ahoy!Ardee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTotally worth the money spent for over 2000 pieces. The whole Ninjago movie team's there with their weapons and THE weapon. Tons of interior decorating. Loved the bed and it even has a toilet. My only gripe? The sails don't rotate. I did minor adjustments and it's now perfect. Just see the picture attached for the modification I made.Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty
- September 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First BuildDabfog |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was the first time my wife and I built a bigger lego set. It was a great experience and it was awesome to see all the pieces come together and all the detail that went into it. It looks amazing! Alot of fun to build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty