Build an iconic supercar!Authentic replica of the classic Bugatti Chiron in 1:8 scale.
Art. Form. Technique.A spectacular LEGO reinterpretation of the Bugatti design DNA.
Insert the top speed key.
Switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
Featuring a TECHNIC fully-functioning 8-speed gear box.
Captures the feel of the genuine automobile.
Unique serial number
Look for it beneath the hood.
Build just like a Bugatti engineer
Instructions mirror the way a real Bugatti is assembled.
The most sophisticated LEGO engine yet.
A must-have modelThe ultimate addition to any LEGO® car lover's collection!
Explore engineering excellence with the LEGO® Technic™ 42083 Bugatti Chiron advanced building set. This exclusive model has been developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S to capture the essence of the quintessential super sports car, and comes with gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, and detailed brake discs. The accessible cockpit features a Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem. Insert the top speed key and you can switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position. The rear lid affords a glimpse of the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons, while beneath the hood you’ll discover a unique serial number and a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag. This 1:8 scale model comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand's signature color, and a set of stickers for additional detailing. The set is delivered in luxurious box packaging and includes a color collector’s booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- Exclusive 1:8 scale LEGO® Bugatti Chiron replica model with a wealth of luxurious features, including aerodynamic bodywork with an active rear wing, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, detailed brake discs and a W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit featuring a LEGO® Technic™ 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem.
- Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
- Lift the hood to access a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag.
- Check out the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Includes a unique serial number located beneath the hood.
- Comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand's signature color, plus a set of cool stickers for additional detailing.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a color collector's booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes 3,599 pieces.
- Suitable for ages 16+.
- Bugatti Chiron measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 12.5”(32cm) wide.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Model and a Feeling of AccomplishmentMikeStatenIsland | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving built the UCS Millennium Falcon some time ago, I was ready for another challenge and this model has become my favorite Lego build. While working on it I was inspired to learn about the real Bugatti Chiron and I was blown away by all I learned, from Buggati's history to how the vehicle is assembled and it's capabilities. The car is an engineering marvel. As I proceeded through the build, I could see the level of detail that the Lego designer put into this model. The bags are numbered which increased my enjoyment. However, after the "marriage" part at stage 6 I tested the wheels by spinning them by hand and noticed they would spin only a turn or two and then stop. I disassembled most of what I completed and located that my mistake was in the gearbox with the orange pieces that engage the various gears. I didn't have those orange pieces sitting correctly so there they would be able to engage the gears. Based on some similar problems I've seen builders have on YouTube who unfortunately discovered a problem with the wheels not turning after the model was completely finished; I recommend testing the wheels to make sure they spin after the marriage where you join the front and rear halves of the model. The wing was also a bit of a challenge for some reason, but it ultimately came together perfectly. My second suggestion for builders is to take their time and enjoy the process. I've seen several videos where people try to rush assembly and ultimately make a mistake. Even with my mistake this was a great experience and I enjoyed putting the model together and learning about the real Chiron. The model looks great and the more you learn about the real Chiron, the more you will appreciate what went into designing this piece. I enjoyed the Chiron so much, that I ordered the technic Porsche which I had to get from a third party because it is a retired product. From what I see, the Bugatti blows the Porsche away, but I got addicted to the engineering that goes into these models.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- June 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SPEED KEY DESIGNED TO FIT IN BOOT !!!Robrix | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWith all the excellent reviews already available, I thought I would share this instead. -pivot the shaft away from the key just a bit, insert key in a downward angle, and wha la! Perfect key storage. I’ve never seen this mentioned on the official site, yet it fits seamlessly as if by design. (See images)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 19 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- June 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Bugatti of Lego sets.Digic | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe attention to detail on this set is incredible! From the general body design to the complexities involved in the marriage process. There were challenging times while building the engine, but seeing it come together was very worthwhile and satisfying. I have many Lego sets ranging from the Millenium Falcon to other UCM's, and this is by far at the top of my list for most rewarding builds.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 days 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- November 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExcellentManoloc75 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe best Lego technic set, very challenging during construction and the final result its amazingPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrs 37 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron