Join Master Luke as he trains Rey at his mountainside dwelling. This LEGO® Star Wars 75200 Ahch-To Island Training set features a hut with detailed interior, removable roof section for easy play, small bonfire build and rotating training function with an opening boulder with knockaway feature. With 2 minifigures and a porg figure, this LEGO brick version of Luke's dwelling from Star Wars: The Last Jedi will make a great Star Wars gift for any LEGO fan.
- Includes Luke Skywalker and Rey minifigures, plus a Porg figure.
- Features a buildable hut with removable roof section for easy access to the interior, which includes a foldaway bed and small kitchen, plus a fabric doorway, perch for the Porg, a small bonfire build and a training function with opening boulder.
- Weapons include Luke's staff and Rey's Lightsaber and training stick.
- Kitchenware elements also included.
- Recreate your own action-packed scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Hut measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0May the Force be with this set.TheBrickCollector | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow. Just, wow. Ahch-to Island training spoke to me. The numerous features somehow redefine the playability of this carved-out rock in the middle of nowhere. All of these minifigures are exclusive to this item, including the adorable porg, who, weirdly, had black feathers and an upright tail in the Ultimate Collector’s Edition Millennium Falcon, which was just released. The set tells a story by itself, if you know what I mean. GREAT JOB, LEGO!!! The only flaw is that the porg can’t fit in the nest at the top ( if that is the nest at all).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ahch-To Island™ Training
- February 16th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ahch-To island trainingJakeypoos | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build: This set is from the last jedi and is very reminiscent of the huts that Luke lives in on the island and is very accurate to the movie how you can recreate scenes from the film like when Rey is training and slices the rock which is integrated very well into a play feature for the set. There is also a camp fire at the front of the build. The hut itself has some good sticker detailing and is a very sturdy and well put together, there is a cloth piece instead of a door and a detachable roof for better access to the inside that holds a kitchen area, flip up bed and fish basket inside. There is also another play feature where you can knock out side of the wall of the hut. The minifigures: The Minifigs of the set are Luke Skywalker, Rey and a porg. The Luke minifig is great and awesome to get in a small set, he has a brand new hair mould and cape with some great printing and I am very pleased with his figure. The Rey has some good printing and is very accurate to the movie.the porg is also a great inclusion but for the price I would have preferred another one to be included. Overall: This is a very good set with some great figs and I would definitely recommend this to any fan of Lego star wars or the last jedi even though I do find it a bit overpriced and some accuracy issues to the film . I would give this set a 9/10!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ahch-To Island™ Training
- December 4th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0It was ok....sammyalbert88 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfPros: Good Interior, Good Minifigs, Good Playability. Cons: Overpriced this was the first set to be priced £26 instead of £20. Easily Breakable. Too many stickers. Overall I would give this set around a 6/10 based on the fact it is too overpriced and there is no wow factor to itPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Ahch-To Island™ Training
- December 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Location Set, Minimal Play Featuresajjagecko | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a great, easy build with amazing minifigures. Perfect for a display setting or simple play. It doesn't have a lot of play features, but it works for the build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ahch-To Island™ Training