Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/ASpeed Champions
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 25 January 2022
Your Creator 3in1 gift with purchases over 170*Learn more
Fans of fast vehicles will love this LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit. Packed with realistic details, these amazing replica models deliver a rewarding building experience, are great for display and awesome to race.
The fun is in the detail!
The collectible toy cars in this playset come with a wide chassis, which allows for lots of cool detailing. And, with 2 driver minifigures donning Dodge outfits and race helmets, epic racing drama is on the horizon!
Recreate race-day action!
LEGO Speed Champions sets deliver mini versions of the world’s best-known high-performance automobiles. Kids and car enthusiasts can collect, build and display their favourite vehicles or join friends for thrilling race action against other replica models from the Speed Champions range.
- This spectacular LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit is perfect for those who love extraordinary cars and thrilling race action.
- What’s in the box? Everything you need to build your own Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A replicas, plus 2 driver minifigures with Dodge outfits and racing helmets.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of 2 real-life Dodge supercars as they build, before showing them off to friends or staging epic Speed Champions races.
- This 627-piece LEGO® Speed Champions playset makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for car enthusiasts aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles and dragsters.
- Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster is over 4 in. (10cm) high, 13.5 in. (35cm) long and 2.5 in.(7cm) wide; 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A is over 2 in. (5cm) high, 5 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this building set. It’s powered by kids’ imaginations – so the racing action never stops!
- Thinking of giving this Dodge toy playset to a new LEGO® builder? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for both models.
- LEGO® Speed Champions sets give kids and car fans the chance to explore some of the world’s most exciting automobiles with authentic replica models that are great for race play and display.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® Speed Champions building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- July 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant set to build!Sarahc |I would recommend this to a friend!This was such a good set to build, the instructions were easy to follow, the pictures were and it was easy to get al the parts ready for each stage and it was a lot of fun watching it comes together to form the final pieces. Everything was clearly labelled in the box so I knew exactly what prices were needed for each build, I spread it all out into bowls so it was easy to find what I needed when I needed it. I was really impressed with how well thought out the designs were, the engine of the dragster looks absolutely brilliant, all the different pieces work so well together to represent the cars really well! Each build took about an hour, it was really nice to just sit and I found it really relaxing, after both cars were built I was really pleased with all my efforts as they both look great, I can’t wait to get some more sets to put together in the future!9 July 2021Heather, Customer ServiceHi there! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how much fun you had building this set. Enjoy your next build!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- August 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Greta fun!Don4983 |I would recommend this to a friend!Loved this!It is suitable for both children over 8 years and for adults. It can be used as an interactive toy or as a display model. The purple colour is really nice such a lovely colour! Excellent quality and very clear instructions which makes it so easy to build just loved building this, would be great building with a child so they can play with it for hours or can be put on showPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itI would recommend this to a friend!Very fun and takes a lot of hard work. It's amazing for the collection of cars and works perfectly fine. My son is big fan of Lego he is so happy now.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- June 20th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Refreshing BuildPotPi |I would recommend this to a friend!I'm going to break this review into two parts, one for each vehicle. I picked this kit up along with the rest of the wave on release day, and forced myself to only build one vehicle a day to stretch it out. I saved the drag racer for last, and building it after all of the other cars gave me a very different but welcome building experience. It's long, it's cumbersome, but it's AWESOME. The small bicycle wheels in the front, and the larger wheels in the back combined with how long the build is and how big the engine is makes for an incredibly unique build that I love a lot. It may be my favorite individual vehicle of the wave. The only small nitpick I have with this one is that I would've liked to see a parachute on it, like actual drag racers have. The other car, the Dodge Charger, is nice to build, but has many of the same staples we see in the other Speed Champions builds, making it seem somewhat similar to the other builds. I know it's hard to help that, and there are a few neat things thrown in, but I really would've liked to see a few more notable building techniques. You get a decent amount of pieces in this set (Speed Champions seems to have one of the best price/part ratios of any theme), and the choice of vehicles for this pack is great. I do wish it had included a start/finish line like previous double-packs had, but I guess I have enough of those anyway. One other thing, and I will always say this: Please. Please stop with the stickers. I know prints cost more, but I know that I and many others would be willing to pay more if we got printed pieces and didn't have to hassle with stickers. Overall, this is a great set between it's price per piece and choice of vehicles. Recommended.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A