- LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions M-MotorLEGO® Power Functions M-Motor4.1071556.
Average rating4.1out of 5 stars
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Temporarily out of stock
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Build an extra medium-strength, medium-sized M-Motor into your LEGO® creations and watch things start moving!
- Use the M-Motor for speed.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881, #8878 + #45517, or #88000), not included.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
86% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
- in about 11 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0DecentKelano28 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is not too powerful, (for that I'd go with the XL Motor), but it does get the job done and help introduce builders to the possibilities of power functions. It can spin large systems of gears without a hitch so if speed isn't an issue than this compact motor will get the job done.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- in 12 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Works wellwnadgmom | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonExcellent product. Works well for the price. Very easy to use.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 minsWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- in 12 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small, Yet powerful enough.Ghost88 |I would recommend this to a friend!First off, if you wish to just get a lot of power and torque out of your motor, this isn't the one for you. However. If you wish to apply a smaller, more precise motor to your creation, then this is it. And here's why. The XL motor is good for a lot of applications, but regarding steering, and/or gearboxes, it does no good, since the torque is so powerful, it will surely rip your model appart. I applied this motor to my 4 speed manual gearbox, and it worked so well, I had to keep it. It was not as powerful as the XL, but it did not rip the car appart, and, in 2nd 3rd and 4th gear the car can still pick up a lot of speed. On a final note, it is extremely easy to apply and to mount to your model, due to it's size, and at the same time it won't add as much weight as the XL motor. So, easy to use, practical, powerful, and not as bad as you'd think.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Endless Possibilities.....I would recommend this to a friend!The motor itself for me is quite powerful but I don't know because I haven't gotten the XL motor yet. All you really need is the battery box and you can build a number of things such as windmills ( if you put minifigs on the windmill they spin like crazy), RC cars ( if you buy two of these motors, the IR receiver and a battery box it works great), drills ( that can tear through paper), it can also be used to clean your dusty legos if you put a q tip on a axle attached to the motor with a rubber band to keep the q tip still, and much much more. Great motor and can be used for a number of things.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor