Hogwarts™ ExpressHarry Potter™
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 85 €*Not a VIP?
Step aboard the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75955 Hogwarts™ Express train from King’s Cross Station, featuring a railway bridge with a clock and steps leading to Platform 9¾™, moving brick wall entrance, ‘Wanted’ poster and Daily Prophet newspapers, plus a train toy and carriage with 4 seats and removable side panel and roof. Order candy from the Trolley Witch, fly the Dementor™ into the carriage and recreate fantasy realm scenes from blockbuster Harry Potter™ movies. This great LEGO Harry Potter gift also includes 5 minifigures plus Dementor and Scabbers™ figures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Remus Lupin and the Trolley Witch, plus Dementor™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Features the iconic King’s Cross Platform 9¾™ and Hogwarts™ Express train.
- Platform features a railway bridge with a clock, steps that lead to a moving brick wall entrance, newspaper stand with 2 Daily Prophet newspapers, and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Hogwarts™ Express train includes a carriage with 4 seats, removable side panel and roof, plus the Trolley Witch with sweets trolley.
- Remove the train carriage roof and side panel to place the minifigures in their seats.
- Order a chocolate frog and more candy from the Trolley Witch.
- Accessory elements include 3 pieces of luggage, 4 wands, chocolate frog, ice cream, 2 newspapers, King's Cross Station sign, Platform 9¾™ sign and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Swoop a Dementor™ into the carriage to torment Harry, then cast a spell with a wand to send it away!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Platform measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Hogwarts™ Express measures over 3” (9cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hagwarts ExpressSpinach |I would recommend this to a friend!Why are the dementors hand black on the box but light grey in the set? That’s just strange... PROS: it’s got nice minifigs, the train drives smoothly, the dementor’s really cool. CONS; it has train tracks on the box but comes with none? That’s false advertising! It has no train driver. Over all I really like this set. And why does it come with two Ronalds??? Oh and another con the middle wheels are to high they don’t touch the ground and I followed the instructions to the letter.11 September 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceAs much as we love Ron, there shouldn't be two of him here! This set contains five minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Remus Lupin and the Trolley Witch, plus Dementor™ and Scabbers™ figures. If you got an extra Ron instead of any of these, get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can help. If you just got an extra Ron along with the other characters, we can chalk it up to a happy accident in your favor. :) If you're sure you've built the wheels in exactly as shown in the instructions we can also troubleshoot that part of the build for you.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Express
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Choo ChooI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was really taken aback by this kit. I knew the box photo looked good but somehow it doesn't do the actual product justice and, to be honest, neither do my photos. The little details are what makes this set and, despite being a grown adult, I spent an overly long time playing with Platform 93/4 after building the station platform. The wall is on a "swing" so you can actually push the included luggage through the wall and it gave me an inordinate amount of pleasure. The build itself was incredibly fun and gave me so much pleasure. I am a bit of a train fan in general so the tie in for me with Harry Potter was a no brainer but I was pleasantly surprised at how detailed the Hogwarts Express itself is. It really does look like a steam engine and I loved the little dial decals for the engine - really did look similar to the inside of the engine cabs I have at The National Railway Museum. For me this is one of the best value Lego kits currently out there. It works well as a display item and the play value is enormous if you are purchasing for a younger person (or an older one like me that embraces the sheer fun of make believe. Number Of Pieces: 801 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: Station - 1 Hour Train - 2 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- July 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yay!!! Harry Potter is back!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (who is about to turn 5) and I LOVE this set! It is super detailed and has great Minifigures & the train itself is so cool! You can take the seating area apart easily for play and we love all the details. Chocolate frog, Sirius Black wanted poster and "The Boy Who Lived" newspapers are a great touch. Looking forward to the other Harry Potter sets we backordered :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Express ReviewI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was my second ever Lego Harry Potter set. So far it is my biggest one, as I haven’t been able to get any of the Hogwarts sets yet. I like the Dementor Minifig, and how Lupin’s head twists around to show him transforming into a Werewolf. All of the Minifigures except Lupin’s and the Dementor’s to reveal scared faces. Two of my favourite parts of the set are the food trolley and newspaper stand. I also liked the train engine. Thank you for reading my review. By Kiwi Lego FanPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express