Fire Rescue HelicopterCity
VIP: get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 200 €*Not a VIP?
A treat for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series, this exciting LEGO City Fire Rescue Helicopter (60281) playset includes a toy helicopter, motorbike and a power plant setting with stackable LEGO flames for big blazes! Kids can shoot the helicopter's water cannons to knock out the fire and enjoy role-play fun with 3 minifigures, including a worker, helicopter pilot and LEGO City TV hero Clemmons.
Cool LEGO set for kids aged 5 and up
You'll find building instructions for this LEGO City set in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, turns budding LEGO builders into master builders!
A great gift for creative kids
LEGO City fire playsets deliver an enjoyable build-and-play experience with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that stimulate imaginative, open-ended role play based on real-life events.
- A treat for everyday heroes aged 5 and up, this Fire Rescue Helicopter (60281) playset is perfect for kids who love cool firefighting vehicles and for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series.
- What’s in the box? Everything kids need to build a toy helicopter, motorbike, power station setting and LEGO® fires, plus 3 minifigures, including Clemmons from the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
- Kids can stack the LEGO® flames to create big fires, then shoot the helicopter's water cannon elements to put them out and create LEGO City Adventures TV series stories with 3 fun minifigures.
- A great gift idea for any occasion, this firefighter playset delivers endless hours of fun for LEGO® City fans and kids aged 5 and up who love imaginative play. Requires only basic building skills.
- When built, the fire rescue helicopter toy measures over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a stretcher (stored in the helicopter's cargo hold), firefighter helmet, wrench and safety helmet.
- Comes with an easy-to-follow, printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for budding builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City fire sets nurture imaginative role play with detailed buildings, cool vehicles, fun characters and settings that depict real life in a fun and imaginative way.
- All LEGO® City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- All LEGO® pieces are rigorously tested to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.
- January 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy to Build and Tons of FunI would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Fire Rescue Helicopter set was so easy to put together. My son and I just needed to follow directions and put one piece together at a time. It took us about an hour and half to get the whole set together and ready to play with. I love the moving parts and the many different parts of the set. My son’s favorite part was the helicopter. He loved pretending to fly it around the house and shooting the water missiles at the fire. It has pretty good aim. My son definitely loved this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Rescue Helicopter
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun to buildRaulT |I would recommend this to a friend!This was pretty easy to build. My daughter and I built it and it wasn’t a long process. Sure, there are a lot of lil parts to it, but it gives it detail and character. It’s definitely creative and the helicopter is very colorful and even pretty sturdy. It comes with 2 characters too and even comes with a gurney. Very fun to play with. A fun project to do with your kids.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Rescue Helicopter
- February 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Legos are always a classic fun time for every member of the family. My son had so much fun helping me build this firefighter helicopter set. He has also been having a blast playing with it. The instructions were very easy to follow. This took us roughly 30 minutes to put everything together. The helicopter is very realistic. There is an opening to take the person flying out, an opening to put a person in on a stretcher, and the blades move as well. Being able to shoot the water cannons at the fire is his favorite part. The motorcycle is very realistic as well. This Lego set is fun to look at and play with. It did not disappoint at all.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Rescue Helicopter
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tedious but fun!Prada91 |I would recommend this to a friend!Either though when you think about Legos, you think this will be entertaining and fun for kids to do. My husband who is a paramedic/fire captain absolutely had a blast putting this together. It is tedious but he said that it got his mind off of the actual job in itself. He sat for hours with our kids building the copter. It really opened up alot of questions within our kids and him about his career which he loves. It does take time since it is basically a puzzle. My kids love Legos so this just added to their lego collection. I highly recommend Legos, its a great way to get the family connected instead of internet etc....Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Rescue Helicopter