Final Flight of Destiny's BountyNINJAGO®
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 120 €, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Kids can learn building skills with the stunning Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty (71749). The building set is packed with features – a ship, a jet ski, a dragon with moving wings, a treasure chest and an island with a prison and 4 minifigures.
Learn to build with LEGO® 4+
This LEGO toy has been specially designed to give kids aged 4 and up a brilliant build-and-play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a model and character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to begin building.
Fun for all the family
LEGO 4+ sets are a great way for adults to enjoy building with youngsters. The included simple picture instructions are perfect to help guide kids through the building process. The sets also come with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app. This interactive guide includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools for children to get the most from the experience.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty (71749) introduces youngsters to building before they recreate ninja stories with this LEGO ship playset crammed with exciting features.
- Playset includes 4 minifigures – ninjas Kai, Zane and Jay and their enemy Ghost Ninja Karenn, plus a Starter Brick to get the fun started quickly.
- The Destiny’s Bounty ship boasts a foil sail, rotating boosters, a steering wheel, a detachable jet ski toy and an anchor on a chain to really fire up youngsters’ imaginations.
- The playset also features a dragon toy with wings that flap when kids apply pressure on its back. There is also a saddle for the ninja minifigures to ride in.
- A great birthday or holiday gift for passionate ninja fans aged 4 and up who are excited to learn how to build with LEGO® bricks.
- The Destiny’s Bounty ship measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 12.5 in. (32 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide – the ideal size for kids to enjoy playing with at home or wherever theygo.
- Simple picture instructions mean kids will be carefully guided through the building process.
- Kids can make their building experience even better with digital Instructions PLUS. With the zoom, rotate and ghost modes, the building becomes part of the fun.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, ensuring kids are in safe hands.
- July 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great fun!I would recommend this to a friend!My son is 4 and loves Lego (including watching the movies) so this was perfect for him to challenge himself moving on from the duplo sized blocks. We had great fun searching for the next pieces and building the ship. His favourite part was the dragon and he has spent hours since using it to swoop down and attack the characters. The pieces were a little awkward for his 4 year old chubby fingers but this will all help with his fine motor and grip skills for starting school in a few months. The quality of the product is fantastic and easily stored while not using.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- July 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My 6 year old loves it!I would recommend this to a friend!I built this with my 6 year old son. We’ve built quite a few of these together so he’s quite good at following the instructions himself. He managed this one really well with only a little input from me. The instructions were clear and the actual build challenged him enough to make it interesting but not frustrated. He loved the model at the end and surprisingly it is still built! Normally they get taken apart shortly after being built! Great kit, would highly recommend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- September 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great!Bcarp |I would recommend this to a friend!My grand children LOVE this! Has all the fun things in out to completely entertain one child without need of more pieces. Creates the world that they can fly off to, or junk on the ship to or just get a backdrop going. Love this set!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- July 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Creative play at it's finestAyla21 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Ninjago Final Flight of Destiny's Bouty set has been brilliant at getting my children off devices and using hands-on activities to keep themselves going for hours at a time. It took my son around 2 hours to build the entire set. This is one you he has kept going back to play over and over again. His siblings have also played with him and enjoyed every second. What sparked his interest was the Ninjago characters. Brilliant lego set - would highly recommend!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty