- Powerfuncties AAA batterijhouder
Voeg nóg meer vermogen toe aan de LEGO Powerfuncties! Voor nóg meer kracht en beweging in je LEGO creaties is er deze extra batterijhouder om je LEGO Powerfuncties modellen mee aan te drijven!
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- April 5th, 2013Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great accessory basic machines+Long battery lifeLegocitybuilder2 | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I first got this Bat box in the (7939) Lego city cargo train. It powered the train motor very well. It managed (with struggle) to go up a very steep slope in the train track, while pulling all three trucks. I bought some Lego Power functions lights (8870) and put them at the front of the train. The Bat box powered the lights and the Train with all three trucks up the same slope. However, when I ran the lights while the train motor was running at full speed (7/7), the lights would only run at 6/7 brightness. I also bought a second one of these Bat boxes, two M motors and an Ir receiver and I put them in my train crossing (7936). I put that receiver on freq. 3, and the train receiver on freq. 2. With that done I could control the train speed and lights, then put the boom gates down, and run the train over the Train crossing. Now for the pros and cons: Pros: -Very long battery life (only went through 2 loads of 6 AAA batteries in 3 years. -Easy to assemble and connect motors -Very powerful Cons: -Very bulky, takes up a lot of space. -Heavy (some motors aren't strong enough to pull it) Summary: Very good motor, definitely recommend it to any Lego fan.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Powerfuncties AAA batterijhouder
- December 19th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cost effective option vs the rechargeable packrsc75 | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This battery box is a good cost effective option vs the lego rechargeable battery pack. You can buy this and a set of low self discharge nimh batteries, such as sanyo eneloops, for a much less than the rechargeable lithium pack lego sells. You won't get as much punch as the lego rechargeable pack, but its not like you're going to be racing these trains anyways... or are you... (evil grin). If speed is a priority, get the rechargeable pack. It has a 2s lipo @ 7.4v nominal vs 7.2v nominal of the 6-cell nimh AAA pack. Of course, you could run normal alkaline or lithium AAA's @ 1.5v a pop for 9v to start, but that won't last long. On a side note, If you're handy with a soldering iron and have some electrical know how, you can rig up your own 2s lithium pack for the train and drop it into the pack for less money. Then use your own lipo charger. If you're into R/C or computers, then this might be a viable option, as you should have most of the tools at your disposal already.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Powerfuncties AAA batterijhouder
- February 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Slim Battery Box!VMcCain | 19-24Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This battery box is slim, shorter than my AA battery box , and very light. And being just the right amount of amps, it is perfect for the new truck I am building.Bruikbaar?55Powerfuncties AAA batterijhouder
- October 4th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0goodFredFerreira84 | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!It's well built and reliable, just still looks it has ancient technology so Lego could think of getting new battery systems for the future. or invest on more "eco" power functions, why not "tiny solar panels", like for the calculators but stronger, or even the new solar chargers we see on marked, its just a why not suggestion since I know lego wants to go more eco and has invested millions to replace the plastic for other much more suistanable material but it could be a start and a great way to empower your eco marketing strategy... The Horizon Express train CREATOR EXPERT SET doesn't come with power functions included so had to buy it, bought this same product to upgrade the NEW Ferris Wheel which is a SET I also recommend lively. you could have made a Pack set for this and all other equipment with the train and Ferris Wheel mentioned above.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Powerfuncties AAA batterijhouder