Maak elke dag in december een nieuw luikje open van de LEGO® Friends adventkalender en voeg steeds een nieuw element toe aan je feestelijke kersttafereel. Inclusief Stephanie minipoppetje in een kalender met 24 geheime vakjes met in elk vakje een verrassing om zelf te bouwen.
- Inclusief Stephanie minipoppetje in feestelijke kleding.
- Met 24 verrassingen, elk in een eigen vakje in de LEGO® Friends adventkalender met feestdagenthema.
- Maak elke dag een nieuw vakje open en tel de dagen af tot Kerstmis met alle cadeautjes om zelf te bouwen!
- Verzamel de 24 zelfbouw-modellen met o.a. lieve dieren en hun huisjes, een kerstboom, cadeautjes en allerlei verrassingen.
- Ga naar LEGO.nl/friends als je alle vakjes hebt geopend en je vindt een speciaal combinatie-bouwproject voor de kerstdagen! Vraag altijd eerst je ouders om toestemming.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 180 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- December 6th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better but not quite there!JKLEGOVIP | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!We were pleasantly surprised to find many more animals in this years advent calendar. Yet disappointed all animals we have from other sets so it's excitement factor was lost! On top of that lego is still very much lacking in the building department of the friends advent calendar. My 8 year olds words were "it would be perfect if they took the animals from the friends and the building from city to make one super calendar" and I agree. Most days hers hasn't had much building at all just a couple pieces. Some days just animals and no building when on the same day in the city calendar her brother gets an interesting build which bring a lot of disappointment. Pros More animals Cons Too simple builds Some days are one piece No NEW animals Still NO Santa Overall we still love the idea of the calendar but hope to next year open an advent calendar with builds everyday that are interesting. The value is still not there when we open days with only one piece in it, animal or not.Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45LEGO® Friends adventkalender
- December 17th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Should be Lego FRIENDDisappointedGuy | 35-44I bought this for my 8 year old daughter. It is her first Lego advent calendar and we were super excited to open each square for a fun little surprise. We made it to day 17, and this morning she opened her day and was so upset that she left the bag of pieces inside and walked away. There is only ONE Lego friend. She has now built 5 near identical items... An arch with a wreath on it. Today was the 6th. One day, she opened the thing to find - a dog. nothing to build, just - a dog. My older daughter has the Star Wars calendar, and younger son has the City calendar. Both are MUCH more interesting, with more things to build - and more "guys" to play with. My 8 year old has NO interest in what the rest of the month contains in her FRIEND set. Very disappointing.18 december 2017Haley, Customer ServiceHello and thank you so much for your feedback surrounding the LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar! We're really sorry to hear about the disappointment your daughter has experienced so far while opening the calendar days! We've raised this with our design team and understand how important it is to have variety as the days go on. We hope that in years to come the next Advent Calendars will be more appealing to your daughter. Thanks again for the great feedback, we will certainly take this into consideration for upcoming calendars!Bruikbaar?15LEGO® Friends adventkalender
- December 5th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not enough actual builds in setKnPsMommy | 45-54All the pets included in this set *are* cute, but my daughter has been disappointed with the minimal building opportunities in this advent calendar. For instance, for the fifth day all you get is a puppy figure. There was ZERO building for the day. Sure, it is fun to play with the figures but she loves LEGO because she likes to build things! I compare this to other LEGO advent calendars in the past and others (LEGO City and LEGO StarWars) on offer this year and I feel that the LEGO Friends 2017 one falls short on actual building. LEGO... please remember that girls want the same building options available in other sets. The toy figures are nice but not what draws them to LEGO.Bruikbaar?35LEGO® Friends adventkalender
- February 7th, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Buy a City or Star Wars Calendar InsteadLegomom1680 | 35-44Extremely disappointed, you can do better Lego! For 3 years now, our household has bought both the City and Star Wars calendars. My 11 year old daughter found the Friends calendar online and really wanted to try it. I knew it had bad reviews but honored her wish because she thought the box looked interesting. It is so boring, not much building or to play with. This was the first year she would go days without opening the calendar. These have become a tradition, but I will never buy another Friends version.The City version is a better value and the Star Wars version is amazing and worth the added cost.Bruikbaar?15LEGO® Friends adventkalender