Activate the TNT function to blast your way into the bat-infested Zombie Cave. Battle a zombie and a baby zombie, and mine for coal, redstone, gold and diamond ores. Enjoy hands-on adventures with this LEGO® MInecraft™ 21141 The Zombie Cave set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Combine this set with other LEGO Minecraft models to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. Also includes a Steve LEGO Minecraft minifigure.
- Includes a Steve LEGO® Minecraft™ minifigure, plus zombie, baby zombie and bat figures. ● Features a buildable Minecraft™ cave setting with TNT blasting function, ladder, furnace, lava and coal, redstone, gold and diamond-style ore elements. ● Activate the TNT function to blast your way into the cave. ● Pull the lever to send the gravel blocks tumbling. ● Battle to defeat the hostile zombie and baby zombie. ● Also includes an iron pickaxe element. ● Accessory elements include a cookie, torch and a furnace. ● Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations! ● Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- July 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set!PrettiestSlipperyTounge | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThis set was very easy to build! My younger brother built the set in less than an hour! The TNT is pretty cool. It is hard to make it explode because of the amount of effort needed to push the handle thing. Other than that this set is AMAZING!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55The Zombie Cave
- December 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Baby Zombies are here!Jamieraptor | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBuilt by my 9yr old son, this is his review. I enjoyed building this first new set I've bought in the new range. It was an easy set to build and is fun to play with. I especially like the gravel trap which allows the blocks to fall into the lava below. The exploding TNT block is cool and the tiny bat is a great new figure. Have fun building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Zombie Cave
- July 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Simple and fun toythomax1234 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis toy is great for beginners because the instructions are very simple but the set is still quite fun, I have never built a lego set before, but I figured this out rather easily. I love the design because it is very accurate to an actual Minecraft cave. I like that the figures look a lot like they do in the game, but the heads are rather large so it's difficult for me to raise their hands past their heads. Besides this very small problem, this is an overall great set and it is very fun to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Zombie Cave
- August 15th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SantiCuteBoy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildMy nephew enjoyed playing and building this LEGO set. He enjoyed playing with Steve the character, the baby zombie, and interactive play.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Zombie Cave