Children can enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ action with this LEGO® Minecraft 21153 The Wool Farm playset, featuring a farm setting with 2 dyed sheep and a baby sheep. Players of the record-breaking video game will love to create their own adventures with the Steve minifigure, shearing the sheep, caring for the baby sheep and building fun structures to decorate the farm. This collectible Minecraft toy comes with building instructions for 3 decorative structures and includes additional LEGO bricks for improvised building. It can also be combined with other sets to create a unique LEGO Minecraft universe for both play and display!
- Includes a Steve minifigure, plus new-for-August-2019 red, yellow and baby sheep figures.
- Features a Minecraft™ farm setting with a birch tree, fence, stream, stepping-stones, crops, flowers, 2 dyed Minecraft sheep and a baby sheep, plus colored LEGO® bricks for building 1 of 3 fun structures to decorate the farm.
- This Minecraft™ toy also includes additional LEGO® bricks for creative building.
- Grab your shears and get to work at The Wool Farm!
- Build 1 of 3 structures or your own creations to add a personal touch to your farm.
- Easy-to-reconfigure modular design for quick and easy rebuilding.
- Accessory elements include sheep shears.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild this set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This LEGO® Minecraft™ playset includes over 250 pieces.
- Farm measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- November 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesomeaaaaaa666 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!REMOVABLE WOOL TO GIVE SHEARED EFFECT!!! no im not advertisingPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Wool Farm
- April 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Easy to build and FunNabbit | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas and it is awesome! Me and my brother have a Lego Minecraft world and this set was a great addition to it. It was a little tricky to get it to work but I figured it out and it looks really cool. And I am soon hoping to get a new Minecraft set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Wool Farm
- July 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0chadwad | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Really cool set! The only problem is that nothing moves or blows up. Awesome for my Lego Minecraft world!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Wool Farm
- April 20th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0StuctureTheOneBuilder | 14-18This is a ok buld set but the stucture of the sheep falls apart to easy and often. Very hard to play when you constintly have to repare things23 April 2021Marine, Customer ServiceOh no! I'm sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping the set together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at | LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15The Wool Farm