Have fun tending to the chickens at the Chicken Coop, featuring an elevated henhouse that delivers eggs directly into a chest. Enjoy hands-on adventures with this LEGO® Minecraft™ 21140 The Chicken Coop set—designed for young fans of the highly successful video game. Combine this set with other LEGO Minecraft models to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. Includes an Alex LEGO Minecraft minifigure, plus baby chicken and tamed wolf figures, and 2 chicken figures.
- Includes an Alex LEGO® Minecraft™ minifigure, plus baby chicken and tamed wolf figures, and 2 chicken figures. ● Features a buildable Minecraft™ chicken farm setting with an elevated henhouse that delivers egg elements directly into a chest, plus a decorative chicken banner, chicken pen with opening gate, furnace, and a water and grass area with plants. ● Tempt the chickens into the pen with the seeds. ● Place the eggs into the henhouse and retrieve them from the chest. ● Remove the henhouse roof to access the interior. ● Also includes an axe element. ● Accessory elements include a bone, feather, seeds and 2 eggs. ● Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations! ● Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- May 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Chicken CoopI would recommend this to a friend!This set is fun and also looks great! The giant chicken is the best part about the set. It also looks good next to the normal sized chickens included in the set. The minifigure included is a nice inclusion as well. The set looks good and includes great animals and a nice minifigure so I recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop
- May 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego SetAmSh90 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe purchased this set for my son, he is 6. He was able to put it together easily, it did stay together for a little bit, but he enjoys building his own creations, so every once in a while he will rebuild the chicken coop. Very awesome Lego set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop
- February 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great tittleI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWas a great building experience with the sons, great addition to our mine craft set, we hope to get all the minecraft sets to have the big onePlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop
- July 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent $20 set for chickens!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will go over some things through this review including: Minifigures/Buildable Figures, Playability, Design, Value and Overall Opinion, let's get started! Minifigures/Buildable Figures: Alex is an overall great minifigure but is included in much too many sets, however I notice LEGO is taking a right direction with their 2020 sets as they include custom-skinned player minifigures as opposed to the normal Steve and Alex which is super cool! The buildable wolf is very nice to get in a cheap set and three chickens with their own unique variation! It's great to get more than one chicken and are extremely massable animal builds to collect and spread across your LEGO Minecraft world. I would like to consider adding in at least one massable monster to add a sense of danger to the farm but other than that excellent choice for the minifigures and buildable figures. Playability: Playability is excellent in this set as the doors can swing open allowing Alex to use seeds (included in this set) to guide the chickens in the pen and you can recreate an egg-producing machine in which the giant chicken build can plop eggs into the chest after being laid and that is a fantastic play feature! There is also the furnace in which you can turn on or off with those 2 printed 1x2 bricks. There are no "mineable" blocks in this set because there is no need for it, this is a farm and it does a great job with that alone! Alternatively you can use a bone in the chest to "tame" a wolf and become best buds with it! Playability is strong with this one. Design: Printing-wise LEGO has done an excellent job with the print for seeds, the furnace and the 2x3 banner piece with the chicken on it. The new molded pieces for the chickens are also extremely well made for such a small piece as it IS dual molded both white and yellow. One complaint that doesn't bring down the set at all but I would like to mention is trying to rebuild something like this in Minecraft, the game itself would be quite the challenge, specifically the giant Chicken with the stairs that go up the chicken? How to simulate the eyes of the giant chicken in Minecraft? There surely must be a workaround for it but overall nice design. Value: At $20 it is very much equalized with the number of parts in this set at 198 pieces, with a very much varied amount of small parts and large ones. Price to part ratio is on point. Overall: This is a wonderful set to purchase if you also have the Wool Farm set. The chickens are nice massable builds, the giant Chicken is really fun with that one play feature and is a really fun and quick build that many will enjoy from Minecraft fans to LEGO fans to both! I recommend this to anyone who wants something nice and small from LEGO or Minecraft.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 22 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop