Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
Build your own business with the LEGO® Iconic 40305 Microscale LEGO Brand Store. This 2-level store features a bright facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO store sign. Inside you’ll find a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register. This set also includes 2 minifigures and comes with modular building sections that you can swap around to create your own store design.
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a detailed facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO® store sign, plus a detailed interior with a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register.
- Also includes a collection of LEGO® themed stickers.
- Swap the modular building sections around to create your own store design!
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- January 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Product and ExperienceIanK |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first time purchasing LEGO directly from their website and I must say I am very impressed with how quickly the items arrived (3 days from payment) and how well they were packaged for shipping. With that said, let’s jump into the set! I was away from LEGO for a long time and just got back into it as an adult last year while searching for a new hobby. I usually only buy the Speed Champions product line because I love cars. Occasionally, a set will catch my eye and I have to have it. That was this set! I actually bought two of these. One to build and display and one to keep sealed because LEGO rarely releases products featuring their own logo in the theme or design. The assortment of parts is amazing for the price and the end result is a fantastic mini-modular build! I actually didn’t know it was modular until I physically saw the packaging and was even more excited. The build took longer than expected, but I don’t like to rush through the experience. The interior is nicely decorated and reminds me of my local LEGO Store. This is perfect for a younger individual who is interested in architecture or LEGO modular buildings, but may not have the patience for the massive buildings like the new Book Store. Overall, this is a great build and I’m happy to add it to my collection! LEGO should release more products like this. Small modular buildings. Great job with my order and your products! Thank you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- July 25th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set. But...jambed94 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set... I love how it has 2 levels and the modular idea is great. The reason for 4 stars is I felt I could have done without the Parent figure and instead could have done with a Lego employee so that I have someone to sell the sets. In spite of this set I would highly recommend this set and I shall be buying a second one to expand the store.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?45Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- July 3rd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very Good SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s a good set for collectors and is very fun to build I bought it in store, one for me and one as a gift, the only reason I rated four stars is because it doesn’t come with a cashier and the LEGO train display set is subpar.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- July 9th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not bad, not brilliant.MontyBee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I actually bought this to add some of the interior to my already built Lego shop and it didn’t disappoint. The stickers made for more Lego products to be displayed on the shelves. The structure is simple but the colours used are very appealing. It does come with a wide variety of bricks for the money so I would recommend this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Microscale LEGO® Brand Store