Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Imaginations will take flight with the LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75958 Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™ building kit. Young witches and wizards will relive the thrilling scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ where the magnificent flying carriage makes its hair-raising journey to Hogwarts, with Hagrid™ waiting to guide it safely in to land. Once on the ground, the carriage rebuilds into a 2-floor bedroom and tea-drinking area—the perfect place to plan new adventures with Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour. With 4 minifigures and 2 flying horses with moveable wings, legs and heads, the Beauxbatons’ carriage will transport any Harry Potter fan to a magical world of imaginative play.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy includes 4 minifigures: Hagrid™, Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour.
- The buildable toy carriage has an opening door to enable access to the interior.
- On land, the ornate flying carriage rebuilds as a 2-floor living space, with 2 banquettes and a buildable table on the first floor and 2 beds and a shelf with 2 drawers on the second floor.
- 2 winged horses (called Abraxans) have poseable heads, legs and wings.
- Hagrid™ wears his Yule Ball costume, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour each wear their student uniform and have a wand.
- Accessory elements include a chest, 4 lanterns (attached to the carriage), a letter, 4 tea cups and a teapot, a bottle to feed the horses and 2 paddles used by Hagrid™ to guide the carriage in to land.
- Toy carriage with horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Toy carriage without horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Toy carriage rebuilt as 2-floor accommodation measures over 7” (20cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Limited HorsepowerDJacobs | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the individual elements of the set regardless of H.P.. I bought it variously for the horses, the carriage and the Hagrid figure, largely because of that great beard-hair piece. But the figure itself is fairly versatile, especially for the technic pin arms. My one complaint and this was not clear to me from the images, is that the horse to carriage size proportion is downright comical. The carriage looks as though it is being pulled by miniature pegasi. With that said there were images that did not place the horses in front of the carriage (which give the horses a forced, larger perspective to the carriages slightly distant and smaller perspective), however I clearly was not paying attention. Still, I like the set for all the useful elements and the beautifully engineered carriage. Piece count was perfect as usual!Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Blue Carriage lolChefRobby1983 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was such an easy build but still fun. Again lots of detail in this build. I am a huge Harry Potter fan so if you’re like me you must add this to your collection to complete the set. It’s a must havePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
- September 2nd, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Had to StopRalston6 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfHonestly it's a very pretty set but not even 10% throught the second bag and it's missing 3 pieces. Only ever had parts problems with the new HP sets and it's frustrating.5 September 2019Marine, Customer ServiceThanks for your review, we're sorry to hear that you have missing pieces in your set. This is very unusual! Please, go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces to get all the parts you need for your set by clicking on "missing part". If you need any help, contact Customer Service: LEGO.build/Service. They will be happy to help as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?25Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™