Lead the Rebel attack with the LEGO® Star Wars 75218 X-Wing Starfighter. This detailed model has retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit with a fire extinguisher behind the seat, stud shooters on the side and wing-mounted spring-loaded shooters, space for R2-D2, and a new-for-August-2018 lever function to transition the wings between cruise and attack modes. What's more, this great model also comes with extra stickers and tiles to transform it from Luke Skywalker's Red Five into Biggs Darklighter’s Red Three X-wing… so of course Luke and Biggs LEGO minifigures and their astromech droids are included!
- Includes Luke Skywalker and Biggs Darklighter LEGO® minifigure pilots, plus R2-D2 and R2-Q2 droids.
- LEGO® starfighter features retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters and 4 spring-loaded shooters, space for a droid, and a new-for-August-2018 lever-activated cruise/attack mode function.
- Push the model down in attack mode to close the wings.
- Fit each droid laterally in position (new for August 2018).
- Extra stickers and tiles let you switch between Luke's Red Five and Biggs’ Red Three X-wing designs.
- Weapons include Luke’s Lightsaber and blaster pistol, and Biggs’ blaster pistol.
- Also includes a fire extinguisher accessory element.
- X-wing in attack mode measures over 4” (11cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best LEGO X-Wing (ish)TheBricksEngineer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe X-Wing is my favourite Star Wars ship. I saw this set in a store on display and was surprised how much larger it was than what I imagined, (I never owned a single LEGO X-Wing prior to this). So I couldn't resist but to pick this up, also given the fact that I missed out on the 2012 version. Now on to the ship: The fuselage is very sleek, has a very clean look compared to past versions. The canopy windshield piece has a nice print and shows the pilot sitting in it very clearly. The biggest step up however, in my opinion, is the engine design. Finally, the engines are large enough in proportion to its size. The wings on this new version actually closes fully when in landed position. For the most part, the ship looks perfect. Now as for why there's an "ish" in the title... The cons: the laser cannons are very, very short (about 6.5cm or 2.5 inches too short). The rear engines too are a little short, 1cm or 0.4 inches. This probably isn't an issue for most people, unless you pay a lot of attention to detail like myself. The minifigures included are two pilots and two droids. The pilots both have brand new helmet molding, they look fantastic with an actual visor built into the helmet. However, I think the lack of chinstrap on the pilot's face makes it look unnatural. The figure legs could also use some black on the lower half to represent black boots worn by rebel pilots, sadly there aren't any. I presume it was done intentionally so it could be reused in Hoth scenes..? For the droids: R2-D2 is pretty basic, comes in many different sets. R2-Q2 is the grey and silver droid, very nicely done, one of the perks of this set. Most of the cons I mentioned are just nitpicks, it is a very good set overall. I totally recommend this to anyone. I also recommend getting this along with the 75211 TIE Fighter (I got both together), since they match up perfectly.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 8 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55X-Wing Starfighter™
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Addition to My Collectionttdizzy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOver all nice look in bringing back Red 5. With all the other reviews of how the engine looks I have to agree that it should have been bigger instead of the smaller look. However it is a great addition to the X-wing collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55X-Wing Starfighter™
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A must buy!Timay777 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI own every X-wing ever released. This so far is the most accurate to the original trilogy besides the UCS ones. I moved the lever for the wings to the bottom between the landing gear and it works exactly the same. I was then able to add greebling detail to the top area in the empty space. I changed the small laser cannons to the previous model from 2012. I changed the tan lever handle to a dark grey one. I changed the buckets on the engine with wheel rims. Love this model now!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55X-Wing Starfighter™
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0An awesome remake, with great detail.mailman2181 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a great job LEGO has done with this redesign. The mark of a great set is accuracy to the actual ships, detail, and use of various building techniques. This one hit all of the points, and then some. Compared to older sets, the 75218 variant is much more sturdy in it’s construction. Additionally, much of the details added since the last version are right on. The back part of the fuselage has some great details added that bring it closer to what you would see on the actual X-wing. It was a great build, with a lot of different techniques used to obtain the graceful angles and slopes needed. The mechanism used to deploy the wings into attack position is new, and more effective in my opinion. The cockpit and canopy looks amazing together. Overall, a great buy. I do think the price point that LEGO has it at is high. I got mine through a 3rd party, so the value was better for me. But still a great set. Don’t miss out on this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55X-Wing Starfighter™