Get kids staging spectacular battles from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this Tournament of Elements (71735) playset. The highly detailed temple has a battle platform, a rotating weapon platform, a spinner weapon and a collection of jade blades.
The perfect ninja set to inspire imaginative role play
Featuring 7 minifigures: ninjas Kai, Jay and Lloyd Legacy, masters of elements Bolobo, Jacob and Gravis, and the villainous Eyezor, this playset give kids endless options to stagebattles and training drills. New for January 2021, Lloyd Legacy is a special golden collectible figure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO building sets.
Top gift ideas for creative kids
LEGO NINJAGO battle toys allow kids to escape to a world of fantasy action where they can learn vital life skills and team up with their heroes to battle evil villains as they play with an amazing collection of ninja toys including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Tournament of Elements (71735) Legacy building set features a highly detailed and interactive temple for kids to practice ninja skills and stage amazing battles.
- Ninja toy playset is packed with 7 minifigures: ninjas Jay, Kai and Lloyd Legacy, master of elements Bolobo, Gravis and Jacob and the evil Eyezor from season 4 of the TV series.
- The ninja temple features a battle platform to stage exciting duels, a rotating weapon platform and spinning weapon to practice ninja skills, and a collection of jade blades to award as prizes.
- Includes a golden Lloyd Legacy collectible minifigure with small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Boulder Blaster (71736) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Zane's Titan Mech Battle (71738).
- This 283-piece battle playset with collectible figures provides a fun build for ages 6 and up and makes the perfect treat for a boy or a girl with a passion for the NINJAGO® universe.
- The ninja temple measures over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) wide and 9.5 in. (24 cm) deep – a portable set to play with anywhere or on the go or at home.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for kids to enjoy hours of imaginative fun as they learn crucial life skills and embark on adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stellar minifig packEightOctora | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is very good. The build isn't based off a prior set, that arguably makes it better. It's well detailed and has plenty of room for imaginative play. But the true highlight of the set is the minifigures. There are 7 in total, and 4 of them are exclusive to this set. All of the exclusive minifigures are very good, especially the Golden Lloyd, and the 3 that aren't exclusive are good. I think the value is great. It has a balanced number of pieces, but the amount of minifigures and accessories are very high for a set like this. The only potential downside is that there isn't too much playability other than imaginative play, but it's not that bad. Overall, I really recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tournament of Elements
- April 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Here’s a Lesson for You: Only One Can Remain!SuperstarRockinJay | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This Tournament of Elements set is probably one of the best LEGO Ninjago Legacy sets that has come out thus far. Based on Master Chen’s palace in Season 4 of the Masters of Spinjitzu TV series, it is surprisingly accurate in its design. This set arrives with seven minifigures: Legacy Tournament Kai, Legacy Tournament Jay, and Eyezor, along with exclusive figures Jacob—Master of Sound, Bolobo—Master of Nature, Gravis—Master of Gravity, and the special 10-year anniversary Golden Lloyd. All of these minifigures are amazing, Golden Lloyd being my personal favorite. This set also encompasses many elements from Season 4, such as dark sorcerer Clouse’s Book of Spells, a collection of coveted Jade Blades, tapestries bearing the mark of the Anacondrai, vases for concealing a Jade Blade from the Skylor vs Jacob battle, and roller skates from the ThunderBlade event. As for the palace, it is two (minifigure) stories high, so one can reenact the battle from S1E2 where the Elemental Masters scramble to obtain a Jade Blade before their competition. It is comprised of five small sections that meet at acute angles to create an overall curved floorplan, and is styled after a traditional Asian building with “paper” walls and unique architecture. This is truly a remarkable set, and chances are it will run out of stock before long, so I recommend to get this set, especially if you’re a LEGO Ninjago fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tournament of Elements
- January 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego setJenn83 |I would recommend this to a friend!I gave the Lego Ninjago Tournament of Elements set to my son because he likes to watch the Lego Ninjago movie. We both worked together making the set. We had no trouble putting it together. He liked most of all that it came with 7 different Lego characters and some of them you can change the expression on their faces.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Tournament of Elements
- January 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome! It’s a friggin’ lego set.Legofan6000 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Honestly, I must say I am so surprised by the quality of this set! I wanted to make a haul of the new 2021 ninjago set, and this one seemed appealing to me. Not only do you get four exclusive mini figs, but you get an awe a some structure! I personally find it way more interesting than the dojo show down in 2015... it so show accurate now! It was so good I bought three:one for me, one for my 10 year old cousin ,and his friend!Overall , I would defiantly recommend it, so don’t hesitate to buy itPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 minsWas this helpful?55Tournament of Elements