Join Thor, Rocket and Groot on a thrilling Avengers mission with LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76102 Thor’s Weapon Quest. This buildable set features an Escape Pod with an opening cockpit for 3 minifigures and 2 stud shooters, plus a space station with a cosmic power source, weapon and features, the Infinity Stone element and stand, 3 minifigures and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Thor, Rocket and Groot (new-for-March-2018 teenage version).
- Escape Pod features an opening cockpit, detachable roof and 2 stud shooters.
- Open the cockpit’s front and rear windshields and lift off the roof to place all 3 minfigures inside.
- Space station features a cosmic power source, 2 energy coils, weapon reveal function, and the Infinity Stone element and stand.
- Includes Rocket's gun and Groot's extended vine arm element.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Escape Pod can be connected to The Guardians’ Ship in 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Escape Pod measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Space station measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Search For Thor’s weaponBiomax2000 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI think this set is a very good set. I like the mini figures, and I love the grout mini figure and the play features and that it can connect to the 76107 set. It kind of reminds me of the escape pod from Star Wars. I love it I would totally recommend this set for anyone who loves the mini figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thor's Weapon Quest
- March 11th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"You aren't the god of hammers, Thor"DarthJedi8421 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set for it's price. The Spaceship build is unique and has a good, consistent color scheme. It is great that it can hold all 3 minifigures but it would be nice to have a place to hold their weapons. However, the other build isn't great. It took me 4 trailer re-watches to try to find out what the heck it was. I think it is the giant space ring that Thor is in in trailer 1. The minifigures are pretty good. Rocket is the same from last year, but I was always a fan of that design. Thor has some good prints, but it would be nice to get leg printing. And where is Thor's eyepatch?!?! Groot is a fantastic minifigure with an excellent new head mold and great torso prints. Again, this figure needs some leg details.13 March 2018Gabrielle, Customer ServiceIt is so great to hear that you like your new LEGO® Marvel Superheroes Thor’s Weapon Quest set! You are right, the Escape Pod doesn’t fit the minifigures and their weapons but the minifigures and their weapons are made to scale for the movie and the characters. Our designers are able to design our sets with previews of the movie from the directors, but sometimes changes are made after the sets are designed. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and we will be sure to pass it along.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor's Weapon Quest
- March 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thor's Weapon Questryanccs | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis contains SPOILERS for Thor: Ragnarok This isn't a perfect set but it is still pretty awesome Mini-figures Thor Odinson had a pretty rough couple of days at the hands of Hela, his rebel sister in Thor: Ragnarok but he is still alive and seemingly more powerful, even without Mjolnir. Thor loses an eye but the mini-figure still has two, probabaly because LEGO doesn't want to spoil Ragnarok. Thor is simpler now than before but that reflects his new outfit in Avengers: Infinity War perfectly. The hair piece is perfect and The head is still cool with the powered up eyes. The new POWER BURST pieces are awesome!!!! They look so good when connected to Thor. The Storm Breaker Ax Hammer thingy is pretty cool also. This figure is great Rocket Raccoon is identical to the GOTG2 version but still good figure and the tail is a cool piece. Teen Groot is pretty cool and the head mold is new. The prints are good but leg printing would have made this so much better, but he is still awesome!! The Escape Pod is a pretty cool ship. It has lots of sand blue pieces. All 3 mini-figures can fit inside and not be too crammed. Very cool color scheme with lots of rare pieces. The stud-shooters work great as always. The best feature by far is the ability to connect to the ship from Thanos: Ultimate Battle. It looks great when they are connected. So this is a great little ship with cool features and pieces. The Space Forge is pretty neat and the features are nice. You can spin the electricity thing. There is a drawer that Strom-Breaker can pop out of. And of course the POWER STONE!!!! The new Infinity Stone elements are great and you get 4 in each set. Overall this is another great Infinity War set and I definitely recommend this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thor's Weapon Quest
- March 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We Are Groot!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I like this set and I bought it to add on with the Thano's Ultimate Battle set I like the new Thor and his new hair piece I also like the his new weapon which I'm not sure how it will used yet but how it is hidden in the energy like chamber and I like the small purple Infinity Stone I like Rocket Racoon he is a good figure and I like his blaster Teenage Groot is my favorite minifgure and I like how he almost looks like from the end credits in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 the escape pod is a very good build and is a must if you have the Thano's Ultimate Battle set and I like how it connects with in Milano in that set to make it bigger.I think this is a great set and really think it will be a must have if you have the other set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thor's Weapon Quest