Join Thor, Rocket and Groot on a thrilling Avengers mission with LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76102 Thor’s Weapon Quest. This buildable set features an Escape Pod with an opening cockpit for 3 minifigures and 2 stud shooters, plus a space station with a cosmic power source, weapon and features, the Infinity Stone element and stand, 3 minifigures and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Thor, Rocket and Groot (new-for-March-2018 teenage version).
- Escape Pod features an opening cockpit, detachable roof and 2 stud shooters.
- Open the cockpit’s front and rear windshields and lift off the roof to place all 3 minfigures inside.
- Space station features a cosmic power source, 2 energy coils, weapon reveal function, and the Infinity Stone element and stand.
- Includes Rocket's gun and Groot's extended vine arm element.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Escape Pod can be connected to The Guardians’ Ship in 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Escape Pod measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Space station measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"We'll go with the pirate-angel"KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the exclusive Teenage Groot, getting the newest version of Thor with Stormbreaker, and the escape pod that attaches to the Guardians of the Galaxies ship. Rocket the Raccoon - I like how the tail piece needs to be fitted through his legs, Rocket is my first figure I’ve needed to do that with so I found that a unique feature for a mini-figure. Rocket is the same mini-figure as we see in the Ravager Attacks so that’s a bit disappointing having the same version of the figure. - 3/5 Teenage Groot is great! He has a one of a kind head piece, I like the torso print & his vine attachment. His legs are also plain brown and the vine attachment for his arm is hard to grip and fit into his hand; it needs a lot of pressure to fit into place. - 5/5 Thor I love his hair, face & torso print, as well as Stormbreaker as it looks really great in his hand. I noticed Thor’s eyes are the same colour unlike that of the movie, perhaps the designers weren’t wanting to give away spoilers for Thor's eyes. My only real complaint about this figure are Thor’s legs are a plain black leg print which is pretty ordinary. Overall I still really like the mini-figure & a newly upgraded Thor with Stormbreaker is boss. - 5/5. I like how the escape pod connects with the Gaurdians ship it definitely makes the ship feel more complete. The bubble-like front & rear glass windows make it easy to see inside the cabin of the ship which was a smart open-concept design. 2/3 of these mini-figures are new plus a ship that attaches to a larger set made this a unique & affordable set I wanted to have. The biggest con of the set was the device was the "Stormbreaker"which looks nothing like that of the movie, it's tiny compared to the movie, and has very little playability features other than a sliding tray and spinning middle piece which aren't that impressive. If the device was a decent amount larger with more pieces and neater playing features I would have been more satisfied with this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor's Weapon Quest
- April 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0an incomplete but interesting setsonghe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthe small ship need to combine with the 76107 The Guardians’ Ship. And also if you want to Gather together the Guardians of the Galaxy you must get the 76106. This is a good way to sale sets. the 3 figure is good especially Thor.His thundering has many clear blue parts burst element to play. There are four same infinite stone in the set. I think I will get all the stone and glove togetherPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor's Weapon Quest
- May 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0More! Power! Rabbit!Brickochet | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set on sale from Walmart. Wasn't the high point of the set, was more because I was just getting into acquiring the full set, and this only had 1 disappointment. As fun as the forge was to build and come together, unfortunately alot of accuracy and possibility was lost. I think some could have been taken away from the sanctorum set, and more added to this specific set in terms of film accuracy. IE a more central appearance and podium for the forge. I am confused as to what is actually supposed to represent what. It seems like the blue spinning section ontop of the forge is meant to be the star powering up but a knock off version/cheap way of doing so. The main focal point of what makes this set great aside from the above. Is the pod. I purchased this set mainly for the figs to build a marvel vs. dc lego chess set. Then through further researching finding out that the pod actually attaches to finish the Benatar set drove me to actually purchase and complete the full infinity war set. Though rocket is a bit - awkward looking and scaling with groot is slightly off. The pod remains the highlight buildwise, and appearancewise for this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor's Weapon Quest
- August 3rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Set, But Has Flawsbricks4life | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(This is my review on Thor’s Weapon Quest. I’ll go over it by sections: WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THOR: RAGNAROK! The Figures- There are 3 Minifigures in the set-Thor, Rocket, and Teenage Groot. Thor is good, with a new torso and hair piece. He seems to be doing fine without Mjolnir, (which has been destroyed) considering all the Power Burst pieces that he wields. Unfortunately, he still has both eyes (he lost one in Ragnarok); I wish he had his eyepatch like we see in the trailers, but it’s not a big deal. Rocket is the same from GOTG Vol 2. Would’ve liked an angry expression. Groot is awesome. Best figure in the set, hands down. Love the torso and face. Grade- A- The Pod- I like the pod, the uniqueness of it is fresh to my eyes. Lots of sand blue, which is always a nice color to get. It fits all 3 figures in it without being too cramped, which is nice. It can connect to the Guardians’ Ship, which is a neat feature. If you get this set, I recommend getting the Thanos: Ultimate Battle set as well. Great ship with a nice color scheme. Grade- A+ The Forge- The Space Forge is good. I don’t know how it’ll look in the movie, but I hope the build is accurate. There’s really not much to do with it, except spinning the Power Burst in the center and sliding a drawer mechanism to reveal Thor’s new hammer/axe, Storm-Breaker. There is a spot where you can put the Power Stone that comes in the set. It looks good, but lacks in playability. Grade- B Pros: Groot Figure Pod’s Uniqueness and Color Variety of Power Burst pieces Power Stone Cons: Inaccuracy of Thor Same Rocket Lack of Playability No Villains So, all in all, it’s a good set for the price, but it does have some flaws. The Minifigures are good, the pod is outstanding, but the Space Forge is meh. The connection to the Guardians’ Ship is awesome. Overall Grade- A- Thanks for reading my review and have a good week!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor's Weapon Quest