Fly into conflict on an uncharted planet aboard The Guardians’ Ship with Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora in this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle buildable set. The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures seated on the space scooter, stud shooters, plus an opening rear compartment with capacity for 2 minifigures and the Infinity Gauntlet and stand. The Infinity Gauntlet, which has attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and other collectable Infinity Stone elements, can be attached to the Thanos big figure. This super hero toy features 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora, plus a Thanos big figure.
- The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for the space scooter (and 2 minifigures sitting on the scooter), flip-up windshield, opening rear compartment with 2 minifigure seats, removable roof and space for the Infinity Gauntlet and stand, 2 stud shooters, adjustable wings and a connection point for the escape pod (featured in 76102 Thor's Weapon Quest).
- Space scooter features 2 minifigure seats, attachment points for Star-Lord and Gamora’s weapons, and a detachable sword.
- Thanos big figure comes with a gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet (with attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and 5 other collectable Infinity Stone elements), gauntlet stand and a sword.
- Replace Thanos' left hand with the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Weapons include Star-Lord's 2 laser guns and Gamora's sword.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- The Guardians’ Ship measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 18” (46cm) wide.
- Space scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Infinity Gauntlet and stand measure over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- December 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thank You!DosPac |I would recommend this to a friend!I really have to thank the other people who reviewed this set because they helped me decide on getting it. I already had Thor’s Weapon Quest so them going together plus my completion of the Guardians of the Galaxy mini figures got me more excited. Iron Man is cool in this but it’s not like I don’t have plenty of him already. Thanos was a huge upgrade as the one I had already has a nice little happy smile and no infinity gauntlet. One of the complaints I read about was that the scooter’s handles did not fit in the mini figure hands. I found a way that it does. You bring the hands down to the sides and also lower the handle and it fits right in. Maybe it’s not the traditional way people were hoping for but it works and it’s better than not at all. I really suggest getting this before it’s too late.Was this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- April 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0VERY GOOD SET BUT DOES HAVE SOME FLAWS.LLB09 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a neat set with many interesting different factors. I will start by explaining the ship's good traits and then its flaws. The ship's design of orange, gray, and blue gives a good look to the ship. The little "speeder" that comes out of the cockpit is cool, the storage unit for gauntlet and stand is neat and the ability to attach to 76102 set is really cool! The only flaw is that the ship looks kind of incomplete when 76102 pod is not attached 9.5/10 the gauntlet is really cool and the way you can switch it with Thanos' hand is neat, plus the reality stone is cool.10/10 iron man is super cool with all his power bursts and new suit. 10/10 Gamora mfig is alright but isn't perfect because her skin is more light than in movies. 9/10 star-lord is good but it's too bad he doesn't come with helmet. 9/10 Thanos fig is really cool but my complaint is that his arms can't go up to much because of part of his armour and that in infinity war trailers he does not have headpiece. 8/10 it is too bad that set doesn't come with Drax making you get GOTG2 sets since he does not come in IFW sets but overall it is a very good set. 9/10Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 58 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- June 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love this setHawcun |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love everything about this set. I bought this set for 600kr or 63 dollar (something like that) and i have build it 2 times, my own and a friends. So i spent like 15 minutes on the main cockpit and the middle thing and i spendt 5 min on 1 wing so i build it very fast and it was fun. I hear that alot of people complain about the thanos figure but i dont care i still like the figure Star lord: i think that this is the boringest figure of the set but still i like it because i nevwr got the GOTG vol 2 set Gamora: ver cool figure and not much to say Iron man: i love this figure and all the new blaster parts, this is my favorite figure of the setPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- March 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Destiny Still Arrives...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI go this set mostly because of the exclusive Infinity Gauntlet Part and because I thought this was the best set to start with seeing that it comes with Thanos and the Gauntlet. I never got the second generation Miliano From Guardians Of The Galaxy 2, so this set was more desirable to me than some of the others. I'll start reviewing the set with pros and cons. Pros: 1)Good Hull Design That Gives A Futuristic Look to the Ship 2)Great Space Inside the vessel for additional minififures and cargo. 3)Stickers Well Done 4) Best attachment mechanisim I have ever expirienced with a Lego set Cons: 1) The Ramp folded up in the rear of the ship looks out of place when additional Pod set not attached. Lego has not officially released the Pod set yet as I am writing this review but for referance, Thor's Weapon Quest set can connect to the back of the main build and really completes the build. Minifigs: Iron Man: Great Fig The Boosters look really nice on display Gamora: Glad to get updated Gamora she looks better than her version in Guardians 2 Star Lord: Same version from Guardians 2, would've wanted updated version. Thanos: Really Disapointing as he looks nothing like what we see in the Infinity War trailer. All In All, This is a really good set if you want to update your version of the Miliano and looks even better with the Thor's Weapon Quest Pod attched. However, Thanos is the only bad aspect to the set and Thanos Ultimate Showdown is my second favorite set of the Infinity War Wave, Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown being my favorite.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle