Recreate unforgettable desert-planet scenes with the LEGO® Star Wars 75220 Sandcrawler. This rolling home of the Jawas features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks and removable panels that reveal a droid prison and articulated crane for loading droids aboard. The front ramp also flips down for offloading cargo and the buildable transport vehicle. Young merchants will love to play out Star Wars: A New Hope scenes featuring Master Luke and the Jawas, as they barter for a good deal. This fun-filled set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and 2 droids.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Luke Skywalker, 2 Jawas and an RA-7 droid, plus an R5-A2 astromech droid and a medical droid.
- LEGO® Sandcrawler features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks, lowering ramp, and removable top and side panels for easy play access.
- Interior details include a droid prison chamber, articulated crane for loading droids aboard, and runners for offloading the buildable transport vehicle.
- Also includes 2 Jawa blasters and Luke's electrobinoculars.
- Turn the gear wheel to steer the Sandcrawler into position and load the droids aboard with the crane to fix them up for a quick sale!
- Recreate classic Tatooine scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Combines with the 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack for even more Jawa adventures.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 28 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not The Crawler You Are Looking ForThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: A more economical version than the UCS predecessor. A few new figures...I like the Orange Droid. The play features are decent; the door opens and there are some internal details like the cockpit and the repair bay. The steering feature remains and works well. At $.09 per part the piece value is not bad but not great. Its actually a decent way to farm some nice brown parts for landscaping and terrain building. Finally and to its credit...NO STICKERS!! Huzzah! Cons: This set is BADLY proportioned. It just looks off and does not display well at all. It is also not very well built...picking it up is a tricky ordeal...entire panels will pop off if the grip is wrong. The figure selection seems off too. None of these droid figures seem to be in the movie it is representing...and while I like the Orange Droid a lot I would have preferred a few accurate figures and maybe Owen and Beru instead of Luke again. From the play aspect I don't feel this was a great set. The original sand crawler was similarly priced, came with 9 figures, 300 more parts and looked better proportionally. It was also much more stable in its play design. Overall a noble effort but this set is lacking. Even my nieces and nephews were not impressed with this version.14 December 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback! The Sandcrawler™ has an iconic shape, and we've employed some pretty creative building techniques to recreate it. So for the best results, you'll want to pick up the Sandcrawler from the bottom, not from the top or sides. If you're still having trouble even when holding it from the bottom, then there's a chance something might be a little off in the build. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, give us at shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sandcrawler™
- in 16 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Utinni!!Cheezemon | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was really surprised to see this set released, and honestly not interested in it at first. But after seeing it at the LEGO store, I decided to pick it up. Really, how often do you get to pick up a Sandcrawler for a somewhat reasonable price?? The only other options prior to this one were the UCS, which were too expensive for most. This offers a really well designed set and play experience for a more attainable price. After building it, I'm very impressed. The build: This is a really nice build. Not overly hard, yet challenging enough that older builders will be entertained. Especially the tread mechanisms are quite intricate, and they look great when finished. Finished product: Its great! The finished product really comes out nice. I was surprised that the treads mechanisms actually work very well. Not only do they look great when finished, but it rolls very well across the carpet and will turn. The greebling on the top and back look really good. I might think this would be a compromise point on the cheaper set, but no. The interior in really nice too. Obviously, they can't pack as much in as the UCS, but they used the space well. There is a really cool computer setup on one side, along with a crane and view platform. The other side has an area where the droids awaiting sale can be put. The cockpit is pretty good too. The contols are nice looking. Minifigs: The droids are the highlights of the figs. RA-7 is really cool, and I don't remember seeing him before. His unique head mold is neat. R5-A2 is also a nice addition to any astromech collection and has a nice orange color. The Medical droid is a good fit. Nice sand color. Jawas are great. Not as rare as they used to be, but really can't have too many of them. Luke is an obvious choice for this set. Not too outstanding, but nice to have along. Cons: Really not much. The one thing I really would have liked to see is an Uncle Owen and maybe even Beru minifig. This could have been a prime opportunity to include them, but sadly it didn't happen. Hopefully we can get them in a more affordable set later on. Overall, this is definitely worth picking up. It's really well done, and they put a lot in for the price point. It has good play features as well. It's a unique set that stands out from the starships and other sets you may already have in your collection and a worthy addition. 9/10Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- in 16 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Don't miss this SandcrawlerTrdat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Christmas is coming soon, and if you have the $(in this price range) for a gift for a child (or adult) who is a Lego Star Wars fan, this set is a must have. I've got the 2nd generation model of the Sandcrawler, and it is truly a great model--but it was a pain to build. Though, it looks great set up as a display. But you know what? This one looks just as good, and I bet it is much easier to build. The Lego designers have done a great job on this set! It costs about $160.00 less, and has as many play features. I like the interior of this one better. The figures are great too--here you get a death star droid and that orange astromech that appears on screen for a few seconds in "A New Hope". This set also comes with a neat work cart as well. For a little bit more, you can add the Tatooine battle pack--and then you'll have as much as the big set in terms of Jawas. No, you don't get Uncle Owen. But look for him later on (as well as Aunt Beru);I know Lego is going to come out with a Lars Homestead set (that's a hint, Lego!) So don't hesitate to get this indispensable Star Wars Lego set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- in 16 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set is greatLegoStarWarsFan71 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just bought this set and built it. The build took around 4 hours and it was totally worth it. There are 9 bags in all, most of them are relatively big. The most difficult part of the build was the treads, and if you are a young or amateur Lego builder then you may need some help. The end result is great, and it is very large. You can fit all the minifigs plus a couple more into the interior. The interior itself contains a spot for the Jawa speeder, plus a control panel and crane that can be used to lift the astromech droid or the crates. There is also roon to store the droids plus a cockpit or steering area for the Jawa to control the Sandcrawler. The treads can turn via a knob at the back. Overall I recommend this set to anyone who wants a challenge or wants to learn basic and advanced Lego building techniques.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™