Whether you’re creating a beach, zoo, desert, or something of your own imagination, this sand-colored 32x32-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 32x32 studs or 10'' (25cm) x 10'' (25cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
74% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.1out of 5 stars
- June 22nd, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Priced way to high, to expensive for this itemGrammie | 65 or olderPurchased for: GranddaughterI think this little base plate is way to expensive per the price you are asking for them. They work good, are easy to put lego pieces on the plate and a very good idea, but still, cost way to much. This is such a small item with no parts to put together, can't cost very much to make them. I think you should reduce the price by several dollars for this size plate.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sand Baseplate
- January 14th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bases Are Cool But...Lukey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe LEGO bases are cool how they look because they can come in different sizes, but because they don't have the blue bases anymore, you can't make an ocean scene or a beach scene which really sucks!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sand Baseplate
- January 8th, 2015Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Large Price Increaseanunes1978 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilding plates are essential to any serious LEGO builder. While it is great that LEGO is now offering this color, they have also increased the price by 60%. I can certainly see them increasing them by perhaps a dollar, but an extra $3 is pretty extreme. It's still a quality product from LEGO and will serve its purpose well, but at a steeper price.13 January 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesWith the 626 Green Baseplate the original price of $4.99 was unchanged from 1996-2014. In order to be able to provide this element to builders we had to increase the price of this item since production costs have significantly increased in the past 18 years as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sand Baseplate
- November 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Either needs to be much bigger …. or much cheaperGOLEGO | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe sand colour server as a perfect backdrop for Jasmine's Palace set. The only con like I said is that the plate is small for the price you pay for it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sand Baseplate