Call in the awesome 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ 42092 Rescue Helicopter, with an array of realistic features and functions including spinning rotors, opening side and rear doors, working winch and a rescue stretcher. This sturdy LEGO Technic helicopter for kids comes with an authentic red, white and black color scheme and can be rebuilt to create a futuristic Concept Plane for a double build-and-play experience!
- Features spinning rotors, opening side and rear doors, working winch and a rescue stretcher.
- Check out the cool red, white and black color scheme.
- Open the side doors and operate the winch to lower the rescue stretcher.
- This LEGO® Technic™ play helicopter model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This easy to build set is ideal for budding LEGO® Technic™ builders.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a Concept Plane.
- Rescue Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
- Concept Plane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good snack as Lego fanMarineKing | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this lego helicopter by REWE sammlung punkte. Pros: such a small set could make such a good model, the price is very reasonable and mechanic of the rotation of the propeller is the highlight (though the real helicopter doesn't work that way). Cons: the stickers. Actually lots of the lego sets have such problem of using too many stickers. Better print the details on the bricks, because for people with shaking hands, one mistake may ruin the whole playing experience.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rescue Helicopter
- January 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!LegoN8 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun to put together and take apart! Added a lot of good parts to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rescue Helicopter
- January 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Has a lot of playability and detailSpriggy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love some of the build techniques and and how all of the gears work. There are a decent amount of stickers but they all blend in with the helicopter and don’t look very “in your face”. I do love the winch system but I wished they gave more instructions on how to tie the knot onto the hook. I had to look up a specific fishing knot to tie it onto the hook. One other criticism is that I wish there was s but more space in the back of the helicopter where you’re supposed to load the stretcher cause the rubber handles where the hook is supposed to hook on to clearly doesn’t fit in the helicopter. Other than that it’s a great set for the price of 40$!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rescue Helicopter
- May 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0To the RescueBowler4Lyfe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This helicopter goes well with the Fire Plane, First Responder, and Airport Rescue. The only negative about the helicopter is the two pointy red pieces at the top on the side as they are little wobbly and move easily. The rope was a little annoying to knot and tie. Its cool that there is a little bed, too, but I wish there was a little more room to put the bed inside of the helicopter. Goes well with the emergency vehiclesPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rescue Helicopter