Wacky action and fond memories await kids and cartoon fans in every bag! Each LEGO® Minifigures Looney Tunes™ (71030) collectible mystery bag contains 1 of 12 cool, limited-edition character toys from the original Looney Tunes cartoon series.
Awesome toy character lineup
Cartoon lovers young and old can collect, display or add some awesome character figures from the original Looney Tunes™ series into their current sets, including Bugs Bunny, Lola Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, Sylvester, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Porky Pig, Petunia Pig, Speedy Gonzales, Tasmanian Devil and Marvin the Martian.
Each of the finely crafted, highly detailed LEGO minifigures comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with 1 or more accessory elements to add to the action and fun, plus a collector’s overview leaflet. Makes a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- More awesome characters! Collect and reminisce or boost endless play with these cool LEGO® Minifigures Looney Tunes™ (71030) toy bags. A fun treat for kids and fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable characters to discover, plus 1 or more accessories. A perfect addition to any LEGO® collection to inspire new play.
- LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, sparking their imagination and helping them develop creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends.
- These limited-edition, high-quality minifigure toys and accessories make an awesome extra gift or ‘just because’ treat that can add a little extra action to any currently owned set.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- April 28th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Expected BetterJercat |Purchased for: SelfLego Minifigure sets used to be special because you would get great characters and a handful of unique accessories with them. Those days seem to be gone. That’s a shame, because this is an iconic theme. Good figures, for the most part, but several barely have any torso printing. That is great detailing on Lola Bunny though. The accessories here are bad. Lola’s basketball is an orange bead with no printing, generic carrot, tea set, pie, turkey leg, reused bat for Sylvester, brick built hammer and anvil. Speedy’s cheese wedges are great, but that is the best you get. At a $4.99 price tag, we should get more value.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?25Looney Tunes™
- April 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NostalgicInreal |I would recommend this to a friend!When you’ve watched Looney Tunes growing up and you’re a brick fan, this is a must! Bought this mainly due to its utter cuteness plus the nostalgia that it brings. :) I used the minifigure frame which was a freebie that I got sometime in 2018, which made a great display. Due to covid, staff from Lego store Polo Park labelled each package; thus, eliminating the chance for buying duplicate item and so customers won’t need to feel each package to get the character that they want. Pretty convenient and truly appreciated. :)30 April 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceYour collection looks great and puts your minifigure frame to a perfect use!Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Looney Tunes™
- April 30th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Multiple DuplicatesGogo1966 |Purchased for: SelfI recently purchased 16 of the Looney Figures, however I wound up with 2 Tasmanian Devils , 3 of Petunia Pig and 5 of Babs. I am missing Porky Pig, Sylvester and Marvin the Martian. Unfortunately when I went to purchase more I was told I could not order any more. I would truly hope that Lego would come up with a way for when their customers want to buy a complete set of mini figures they are provided a complete set. the bags should be mark with a code so when the order fillers are filling the order the customer receives one of each that they ordered-not 5 of the same . Thanks, RichardPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Looney Tunes™
- April 26th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ready for Series 2!JohnQ |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGenerally, the Looney Toons are well done, and will make a great starting point for vignettes! My only complaint is that the effort to keep them all on a minifigure body suffered a bit with Road Runner, Tweety and Marvin. I expected Road Runner to have a body more like the recent Flamingo piece, and Marvin's head is just too small as a minifig barrell with a helmet. But this can't be a one-shot, there are too many important characters missing! I vote for Pepe' LePew and Penelope Pussycat, Yosemite Sam, Elmer J. Fudd, Foghorn Leghorn, Witch Hazel, Gossamer, Michigan J. Frog, Sam Sheepdog, Granny and two new versions of Bugs and Daffy: Super Rabbit and Duck Dodgers. (That's 12, Lego!) Leaving them un-made would be dithpicable!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Looney Tunes™