Celebrate iconic design with this charming double-decker London Bus, featuring a wealth of authentic details, including a bright-red color scheme, panoramic windshield, specially made standard-tread tires, destination sign, and an open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the upper sightseeing deck. Functions include an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with a sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior with worn look seating and additional authentic details, including a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum. Reversible transit advertising posters are also provided as printed labels with a 1950s or present-day London promotion. This LEGO® Creator Expert model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm.
- The London Bus comes with an array of brick-built features and details, including large windows, bright red curved bodywork, panoramic windshield, reversible transit advertising posters provided as printed labels, specially made standard-tread tires and a destination sign. It also has an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior.
- Interior details include worn look seating, open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the sightseeing deck. Additional authentic detailing includes a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum elements.
- Choose your favorite decade with the miniature, reversible transit advertising posters, featuring a 1950s or present day London promotion.
- Remove the roof and upper deck for full access to the detailed interior.
- Slide open the driver’s door to access the detailed cab with panoramic windscreen.
- Lift the hood to access the engine.
- Special elements include a new-for-August-2017 tire with standard tread, quarter bows and arches in red, and 1x1x1 A2/3 bricks with vertical studs.
- This model includes more than 1,680 pieces.
- This model is scaled for shelf display alongside other models in the LEGO® Creator Expert vehicle series.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent build with amazing detailskhukhas | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a Technic guy, but this set gave me lost of pleasure in building it. There are some building techniques that I didn't know, and the level of detail of this iconic but is hudge.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London Bus
- April 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another fun Creator Expert set!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter visiting London a couple years ago, this set kept calling me, and I finally decided to pick it up. I'm glad I did; it's a pretty nice set. I'd definitely prefer moving away from stickers to printed specialty parts for multiple reasons - and this set is fairly heavy with the use of stickers - but they are good quality and look nice when applied properly. I just don't like that messing up a sticker can take away from the final product... Not a big deal to me stopping to take a couple extra minutes- but a potential serious issue for younger builders and even adults with even the slightest dexterity or vision issues, etc.Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London Bus
- March 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Big, red bus. nice for collectorssinan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfwell detailed, good size double decker bus. bunch of nice parts on that price.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45London Bus
- October 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More fun than I expected it would beSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNormally I do Technic models, but I saw it and thought it would go great with the Buckingham Palace, it is a very nicely detailed iconic double decker bus. I think it will also go well with the large Big Ben. The build was done in stages, I started Sunday night and worked on it for a bit. I then finished it on Monday morning. The build was a lot of fun, I found one step that gave me a small problem until I realized I had placed a clear stud in the wrong place for the lid to seal. There are many extra details, like the umbrella stand and the newspaper that someone left behind which are very nice touches. I only put in one of the seat patches as I decided the bus was not as heavily used as a normal one. ;-) I plan on adding some minifigs to hang out in the bus shortly. All in all, a very fun build, now I need to get Tower Bridge so I can park it nearby. And someone convince LEGO to make a larger Buckingham Palace. Then I can have a larger London set than the architecture set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London Bus