Help Iron Man rescue Agent Coulson from Justin Hammer in his highly posable Detroit Steel weaponized mech with minifigure cockpit, arm-mounted chainsaw and 6-stud shooter. Agent Coulson’s classic car features foldable wheels for high-flying role-play adventures. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Invincible Iron Man, Agent Coulson and Justin Hammer.
- Detroit Steel mech features a minifigure cockpit, fully posable legs, arms and hands, 2 movable wings, arm-mounted chainsaw and a 6-stud shooter.
- Agent Coulson’s car Lola features 2 opening doors and folding wheels for flight mode.
- Attach the Power Blast elements to Iron Man's hands, then push inwards to fire!
- Fold Lola's wheels for flying mode and make a quick escape.
- Weapons include Agent Coulson's gun and new-for-spring-2017 Power Blast weapons.
- Also includes 3 translucent-blue thruster accessory elements.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-14.
- Detroit Steel stands over 5” (14cm) tall.
- Lola measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- September 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0IRON MAN!RyanS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. I truly do love this set! Lets start off with the car! The car (Lola) is supposed to be a 1960s corvette. When I was watching a review I saw the car and I was like that's a corvette and later on in the video the reviewer said it was a corvette! They nailed the design of the front of the car! And the other angles look pretty great to besides the back. The back of the car doesn't even look to bad just not perfect. when I saw the car first I didn't even know it could be turned into a hovercar! The front grill, has Lola on it and it is a printed piece! that's awesome. the hardest part was applying stickers to the inside of the wheel arches. those stickers were for when you make the car hover so it looks more realistic! I really do like the car. the mech is amazing it has a large menicing appearance that just looks amazing! the minifigures itself is also amazing they put a lot of printing on his torso and legs. the mech has a stud shooter than uses a gear so the stud shooter which holds six studs shoots very fast! There are only a few stickers on the mech. The good 1 playability is amazing 2 The set is great for display also 3 car fits in great with my other cars 4 I love mechs and this one is no exception 5 very attentive to detail on the minifigs. The bad 1 Because the car has the hover version it can be hard to drive sometimes (it gets stuck) 2 The minifigs helmets do not open the negatives are not severe you can switch out the helmets and also the car does not get stuck to much! Overall I think they did a great job on this set I am a huge fan of this set and marvel!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes
- October 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my top recommended sets for this seasonTitus |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile the attention for this season might be on the enormous sets, pushing the bounds of 1000 pieces (of which I've already built several this year), this set on the other hand comes in at a meager 377 pieces. That said, what Lego managed to do with that few pieces is quite amazing. You get 3 figures, a mech/robot, and a flying car. The design of both models is fantastic. The mech comes in an attractive american color scheme of dark red and dark blue. Unlike many Lego set mechs the knee joints actually work. There are no ankle joints however, but the working knee joints still make posing fun. The mech design is simple but effective and I learned some good techniques building it. It's also a sturdy model. I've yet to knock any parts off, though the "fins" sticking out the back are easy to knock out of exact position. The flying car is also an excellent design. This isn't the first model to include the play feature of being able to turn the wheels horizontal to represent flying, but it's still just as neat a feature as when it first showed up on a set. The car has, again, a great american inspired Cadillac look. Like the mech, the model is sturdy and the only "damage" I've managed to do was to knock the figure loose since I have it posed with the gun sticking about as seen on the box. And if that wasn't enough, there's an Iron Man mini figure thrown in too. Hands down, this is one of the best valued sets for the season. My son was near obsessed with the flying car and I have placed the mech on semi-permanent display. At $30 (less at a certain retailer that has rollback prices), it's a no-brainer to make as your next purchase.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes
- February 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lola and Agent CoulsonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMain reason I got the set was for Agent Couslon and Lola. I'm a huge fan of the movies and 'Agents Of Shield'. I also read marvel comics. Coulsons figure is perfect. Lola given size of the car and detail was done very well. I like Justin Hammers minifigure design. The mech starting out is identical to hulk buster build. They changed it up a bit towards the end which worked well. The dislike is iron-mans design. Simple one piece helmet and simple minifigure design print in my opinion is a step backwards. Stick to the figure designs that have been coming out. Overall for price and build. It's totally worth the price.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes
- March 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Terrific Set!Ellis |I would recommend this to a friend!I really am glad to have got this set and I really like both the builds for Lola and the Detroit Steel mech both are very cool builds and I really like Lola for a 1957 Chevy look I like Justin Hammer in his Iron Man armor which looks like an evil verison of Iron Patriot the new Iron Man figure is ok but like other reviewers the new helmet design I really don't like it's ok for some figures but not the Iron Man figures and last is Agent Coulson I really glad that we finally get a minfig of this chracter and plus being a fan from both the movies and Agents of Sheild this was a chracter I was really looking forward to getting.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes