Delivering prestigious wins for the Prancing Horse in the world’s toughest endurance races, the Ferrari 488 GTE is a car like no other. Now you can create your own LEGO® Technic model version, complete with authentic design details – just like on the iconic original.
With amazing attention to detail, this racing car model is a true expression of Ferrari’s endurance racer. Features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and a steering wheel that steers the car. Original stickers and authentic colours add the perfect finish to this epic model.
Escape the ordinary
This set is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate excellent design. A new hands-on project for yourself, or the ideal gift for a motorsport fan, this LEGO Technic building kit provides an immersive build with a beautiful display model to enjoy.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO® Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car.
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel.
- With original race stickers and a faithful colour scheme, the LEGO® Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsports fan.
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsports.
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide.
- Easily explore all the details packed inside, thanks to the opening doors and bonnet.
- This set comes with a special building instruction book featuring exclusive content, including details about the car and the AF Corse 51 team.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features for anyone interested in engineering and technology.
- LEGO® Technic components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet high global safety standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build, great for Lego and Car loversErinAP |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a challenging and fun build. I'm not sure how long it took as I worked on it an hour or so over a few days. Some parrs around the engine are a little hard to get in. I also thought one set of instructions was out of order but it did work. This is absolutely an adult set. I appreciate the attention to details. The steering wheel turns the wheels, the doors open, the pistons move. As a sports car lover, this was so fun to work on. Just goes to show you that you are never too old for Legos!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”
- January 17th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun 9 1/2 HoursI would recommend this to a friend!My sisters and I spent a fun day building this Ferrari together, 9 1/2 hours total. The quality of the bricks is excellent, with the Technic bricks. Very sturdy. There were a few confusing parts in the instructions, particularly the "add to the car" parts (when you build a part and then need to attach it to the car) which is the only reason I gave 4 stars. The detail is amazing, it looks like the real car. It's also huge, definitely a showpiece. The details like moving engine parts are just incredible.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?45Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprised me big time!Carjuckie93 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the money it costs figured it be good but wasn't expecting it to be so detailed and such a complex build. Out of all the dozens sets I have, hands up the most difficult build I've completed but 100% rewarding. Comparing the set to the real life version it's such a beautiful creation. Love the engine, the suspension and the cockpit, yes it could be more detailed but if it was more detailed it be priced way higher. In other words, it's basically at a similar level as the Bugatti and Lamborghini technic sets just slightly less detailed. So price wise, complexity, build quality and features it's a perfect set. It's a set that isn't just suitable for kids or teens to play with but also perfect for adult car fans like me to display. Fits beautifully beside the Ducati set that got before this one!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”
- February 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great building experienceI would recommend this to a friend!I got this Ferrari set for my husband because he loves building things. This set wasn't too challenging. My husband and I completed it together and it took us 6 hours to complete it. The detailed instructions booklet definitely helps when putting it together. It was a great building experience that my husband and I shared together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”