Create a buildable LEGO® version of the super fast car that won the 2016 IMSA SportsCar series—the LEGO Speed Champions 75886 Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield and authentic design details. This construction toy includes a minifigure and trophy to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a Ferrari “Scuderia Corsa” racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a trophy element.
- Also includes the Ferrari racing driver's helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trophy measures over 1” (3cm) high.
- March 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0nice carsonghe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt took me 1 hour to build this set.This is an excellent set which use 179pcs can recovery the Ferrari. This set is also give me a chance to get a Ferrari racer in the early of this year. The Speed Champion is a series which I will get all of the sets.I hope I can have my own garage of them.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
- June 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0CoolRivka |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery good step by step instructions. Highly recommendedPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
- August 4th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Detailed but BoxyZyll |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge IMSA fan but I have been hesitant to buy the Speed Champions sets because they look boxy compared to the prototypes. This therefore is my first one. I think the wheel base should be 6 studs wide instead of 4; that would really help make the Lego model wider and sleeker, giving it the proper stance. Also the nose could be 1 stud longer in front of the axle. Otherwise I really enjoyed the building techniques, indicative of most modern sets, especially making the 3-D details of the ground effects and the air intakes behind the driver door. Nielson and Balzan were such an incredible driving team for Scuderia Corsa the past two years, and definitely the authentic 2016-17 livery stickers and the minifigure of Christina Nielson are what sold me on getting this kit. The trophy looks similar to what they won at Daytona, and is a fun detail. Overall I enjoyed the kit and I will buy more Speed Champions. Make the C7.R!Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
- April 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ferrari MagicI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Ferrari Lego SEt is super value formoney for around £13 in our local supermarket. Being a Visually Impaired person, I find downloading the Instruction manual easy to do and allows me to enlarge the images on my desktop scren. The end product once completed looks every bit as good as it does on the box. I have also bought others on the New Lego Speed Series, and they are just as realitively easy to build as well.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”