Get the LEGO® City Airport Cargo Plane ready for delivery, featuring a back hatch that opens, turning nosewheel, big engines and accessible cockpit, plus an airport service car with hand truck and space for 4 packages. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a pilot and an airport worker.
- Features a cargo plane with a back hatch that opens, turning nosewheel, big engines and an accessible cockpit.
- Also includes an airport service car with space for packages and a detachable hand truck.
- Accessory elements include a walkie-talkie and 4 packages.
- Use the hand truck to load the packages onto the service car.
- Open the back hatch of the plane to load the packages in.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 5 and over.
- Cargo Plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 10” (27cm) wide.
- Airport service car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
94% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Airport Cargo Plane Review 60101GJBricks |I would recommend this to a friend!What a great set. I'd had my eye on it for a while, and finally bought it. The build itself was straightforward, but really, really enjoyable. A lot of simple techniques but a few things surprised me about on the way. In terms of parts a couple of special parts like the nose cone, box trolley and engines. The selection of parts were predominately green and white, with a selection of yellow an red for the cart. Bag 1 and manual 1 build the plane (yes, it's a small set with multiple manuals). Bag 2 and manual 2 are the trolley car. There was the usual sticker sheet with 12 or so stickers that mostly went on really easily - I'd recommend watching some of the online videos to help you get the most from this as it's so frustrating if you get it wrong, and we want your model looking great! As the model came together, I found it was such a delight. Starting with how well it rolls around and the front wheel swivels freely to give the plane good mobility on the ground. Inside the engines, they have fans that spin when blown. Round the back the cargo hatch opens and closes. But, one thing that really surprised me was the way the tail lifted to give more access. You can see in my photos how much this added to the playability and fun of the set. It was such a small details but made a big difference to the playability and usability of the set. The figures were nice with a plane captain and ground worker. And enough boxes to make loading and unloading seem worthwhile. I would highly recommend this set to anyone! And it'll look right at home in anyone's LEGO City!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport Cargo Plane
- March 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExcellentCWolffe |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very nice set overall. It comes with a decent amount of boxes to fill the plane with. I love the little service car that is included that adds just a little more to the set. My favorite thing about this set is how the tail comes up. It just adds that bit of realism to the set. If you are looking for a small cargo plane for your LEGO City, this is for you!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport Cargo Plane
- June 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetDaes |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI liked the set a lot. It was small and wasn't too expensive. I loved how with less than 150 bricks, you can make such a large airplane. I also though the small truck is a very good addon in a small set like this. The large jet engines did look a little outlandish but I loved how much space was in the plane for cargo.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport Cargo Plane
- November 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Neat PlaneTPro86 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this set sitting on the shelf and thought that it would be a good edition to my growing airplane sets. It was that indeed. The plane it self is pretty easy to put together and is light weight. I particularly like the jet turbines for some reason. The cart that is included is kind of cool in its own right also. Both were quick and easy and I enjoyed the build.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport Cargo Plane
Shop more like this: