Adventures with Mario Starter Course
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Small parts and Ball.
Kids can team up with their favourite character in the real world with this LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360). The set features a LEGO Mario™ figure that gives instant expressive responses via the LCD screens and speaker. Players earn virtual coins moving LEGO Mario from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole via spinning and cloud platforms, the ? Block, and super battles with the Goomba and Bowser Jr. toy figures. Rearrange the bricks to create new levels to master.
A free LEGO Super Mario app is available for enhanced play with this gift toy for kids. It has zoom and rotate viewing tools to make building easier, suggests other creative ways to build and play, and is a safe forum to share ideas with friends.
Great for solo play or group competitions, LEGO Super Mario sets bring a family-favourite character into the real world. This Starter Course and the Expansion Sets offer unlimited challenges and nurture problem-solving skills.
- Fans can begin exploring the fun-packed LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), featuring 7 action bricks for different interactions with the LEGO Mario™ figure.
- LEGO® Mario™ has colour sensors, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 different instant reactions to movement. Also included is a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game.
- In this super toy playset, LEGO® Mario™ collects virtual coins as he runs and jumps from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole via LEGO bricks, cloud platforms, the ? Block and clashes with the Goomba figure and Bowser Jr.
- This 231-piece, collectible LEGO® toy playset makes a cool birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 6+ who can build and play their own way and learn to solve problems while having lots of creative fun.
- Rearrange the Starter Course and combine with LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets to create more challenging levels and games to play with and against friends.
- The LEGO® Mario™ figure is powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included), delivering a highly interactive in-game experience where players get instant feedback and rewards for creativity.
- Kids will love the free LEGO® Super Mario™ app, which has building instructions, inspiration for fun, creative ways to play, and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Great for solo or group play, interactive LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring a family-favourite character to life in a unique way and offer unlimited creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding.
- Builders will not need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958 they have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed in almost every way you can imagine to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 7th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great set, great experience ...with a catch...SergeantCautiousCookie | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy set arrived today and I couldn't be happier with the final result. Connecting Mario to the app was a breeze and I'm still impressed with everything that he can do! The app instructions are more intuitive to use than I thought they'd be and it was fun building each individual build. It has been even more fun creating my own level (Super Mario Maker style) with all the added character packs I have and trying to figure out how to get the most coins. I do think there should have been yellow desert pieces with the starter course so I recommend getting the Desert Pokey Expansion Set to add on. Other than that, kids of all ages will have a blast with this set. I have unfortunately found one major design flaw with the starter course; The cloud. I was experimenting with a level I created and I was using the cloud to get from one section to another. While I was gently "swooshing" Mario around to get coins he fell off, hit my table, landed on my hardwood floor, and his right hand snapped. I am an adult (24) and if this happened to me it will surely happen to any kid. Mario's feet do not have enough clutch power to stay on the cloud and he is too top heavy, so DO NOT use it. I actually found the turn table gives you more coins so just use that. Overall, "Adventures with Mario" is a great way to start your LEGO Super Mario adventure from the builds, learning how to use the app, and finding everything LEGO Mario can do, just don't use the cloud.19 August 2020Marine, Customer ServiceOh no we're sorry to this! Please get in touch with our Customer Service. We'd be happy to replace your LEGO Mario™ figure. You can find our contact info on LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Adventures with Mario Starter Course
- August 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best!Roni | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe have been waiting for Mario legos and they're finally here! We like the interaction it has. My 4 year old keeps making new levels. He loves!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Adventures with Mario Starter Course
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set to start off you’re Mario spree!OrdinaryGuy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you have no idea of what set you’re getting, then I should consider this being the one set you’ll be getting. This set comes in a lot of variety of creations of your own levels and it is a heck load of fun! All though it’s only flaw is that you need batteries for Mario, but it’s still quite fun! If you’re a parent or like me however. Consider buying it! (Optional)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Adventures with Mario Starter Course
- August 7th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Creativity + LEGO SUPER MARIO= Endless FUN!Nycgoodfella | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI remember back in the late 80’s early 90’s has playing with legos and admiring my creations without a care in the world. Now I have a son and started buying duplo legos for him. When I found out about LEGO Super Mario I was excited both as a fan and for my son who is a big Mario World fan. I must say I forgot how relaxing it was to build the set and was great having the digital 3D instructions on a tablet. The amount of interaction and fun my son has been having exceeded my expectations. What makes this expansion great is both Yoshi and that...it’s Mario’s house! Also give a chance for Mario to rest on the hammock... well not for long before my son and I get to bond on creating a course for Mario to complete. Only thing missing is a Luigi figure like Mario.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Adventures with Mario Starter Course