A fantastic building set for kids who love action toys, this LEGO® City Police Helicopter Transport (60244) set includes a ripcord helicopter that really flies. Young crimefighters will have plenty of fun assisting police officer Rooky Partnur in her bid to put infamous crook Frankie Lupelli back behind bars. This exciting set also includes a police helicopter transporter truck and motorbike, a mobile police cell and a crooks' ATV. Cool police playset toy for kids This fun police toy comes with an easy-to-follow construction guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools that help young LEGO builders become master builders. Instructions Plus is included in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The captivating world of LEGO City police LEGO City police sets deliver an enjoyable build and play experience. The realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters stimulate imaginative, open-ended role-play for children of all ages.
- Bring the excitement of LEGO® City to young action fans with this multi-vehicle police set featuring a ripcord helicopter, transporter truck and more. The fun starts the moment kids open the box.
- This police toy includes a transporter truck, ripcord helicopter, motorcycle and ATV. Add the included LEGO® TV characters Rooky Partnur and Frankie Lupelli, police officer and crook minifigures for action-packed play.
- Kids can launch the new-for-January-2020 ripcord police helicopter into the air. The transporter truck has a detailed driver’s cab, mobile prison cell, computer and road barriers – a delight for LEGO® City police fans.
- This action-packed LEGO® City Police Helicopter Transport (60244) building set makes a great gift for kids aged 5 and up. It's also brilliant for kids who love toy trucks, helicopters, motorcycles and action toys.
- When built, the helicopter transporter truck and trailer measures over 3" (9cm) high, 15" (39cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide, while the ripcord helicopter measures over 2" (6cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide.
- No batteries required – this playset is powered by small kids with big imaginations, so play can start right away!
- Find instructions for this building set in the box. Or hop online to download Instructions PLUS – available as part of the free LEGO® Life app. Zoom, rotate and visualize the model to bring the building process to life.
- LEGO® City police sets help kids grow physical skills and confidence with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- LEGO® bricks are designed to the highest industry standards so that LEGO City building toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we thoroughly test LEGO® City playsets to make sure every one of these unique toys meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
50% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
- in 1 dayAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun set, flying helicopterSparhawk | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBoth my kids plays with this set a lot. The 6yo built it on his own just fine. And they play with it tighter now. Both the trailer and the quad work well, but the most fun is the helicopter. The 3yo can make it take off, but the 6yo makes it go a bit higher. The flight is of course not that long, but the helicopter rarely breaks on landing :)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?45Police Helicopter Transport
- in 2 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Disappointing.LegoDadDavo | 35-44Purchased for: SonAs with the Fire helicopter, the police helicopter does not fly. A child can't pull the cord hard enough to get it in the air and when it is in the air it doesn't fly, just spins out of control and falls, Very very poor build. My son loves lego police and loves the trucks... but the helicopters in the 2020 set are TERRIBLE how they got through quality control is beyond me. My son just plays with the truck and mini figs. So if you want a new truck go for it, if you want an interactive flying helicopter... don't bother.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Police Helicopter Transport
1 of 1