Fun and adventure is on the horizon with the mighty LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Ship (60266). This super-long ship not only floats on water, it has everything kids need for endless ocean exploration. There’s a shark cage, working crane, research submarine, helicopter and even a pirate shipwreck with hidden treasure! And with 8 explorer minifigures, including LEGO City TV character Harl Hubbs, the scene is set for action-packed escapades.
Great building set for kids
This toy playset includes simple building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
Cool construction sets for kids
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. And with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters, our Ocean playsets deliver an exciting, open-endedworld of undersea exploration and adventure for budding explorers.
- This multi-model LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Ship (60266) playset is a perfect gift for little explorers and has all kids need for a fun and rewarding play experience.
- What’s In the box? A floating toy exploration ship with working crane, shark cage, dinghy, submarine and helicopter, 8 minifigures, including the LEGO® City TV character Harl Hubbs, plus shark and stingray figures.
- Kids can use the floating toy ship's crane to lower the sub and shark cage, pilot the helicopter and sub, explore the treasure-filled shipwreck or take the play inside the captain’s bridge with sleeping and research areas.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5 and up? This building set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids with a passion for ocean exploration and for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series.
- When built, the toy exploration ship measures over 7" (18cm) high, 24" (63cm) long and 6" (17cm) wide, while the pirate shipwreck measures over 6" (16cm) high,5" (13cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide.
- No batteries required. This exciting multi-model playset, including a toy boat that floats, is powered by little kids with big imaginations!
- This construction set comes with a simple printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for budding builders. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- LEGO® City Ocean building sets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- All LEGO® City bricks and pieces are tested to the extreme to create toy building sets that meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A huge boat, huge fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 7 year old received this as a Christmas gift. He built it in the morning and was in the tub playing by lunch. Yes it floats and the ship doesnt turn over easily. It makes for a lot of playing in the water. The set has a lot of fun features that make it extra special. My kid actually liked the giant boat pieces. I know this rubbed people the wrong way but to hear that a kid liked it I was forgiving about it in terms of fewer bricks. Excellent fun! Big time win for Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Ship
- February 2nd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Love thisMschuman |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a complex design but with perseverance my grandsons and o did it. As with all lego sets you have to be organized and able to follow directions. These directions were great and the 3 of us were able to do multiple steps at a time. We did have to stop and come back to it later but the boys were so excited to get it done and we did. Love legos and this set did not disappoint.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?35Ocean Exploration Ship
- September 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super cool and fun to build!Ztank |I would recommend this to a friend!This was a really awesome set to build it was just the right amount of challenge! Myself and my son put this together and spent quality time playing together. With Covid-19 we are spending a lot more time at home and we were very happy to put this together! We highly recommend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Ship
- June 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0BoatI would recommend this to a friend!Was an extremely fun build, though there were a lot of stickers. I had no difficulty building it, and had a lot of fun playing with it in a baby pool! I will say that it is semi-annoying that the sunken boat does not sink properly. Other than that great build and great fun!Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Ocean Exploration Ship