Children will love role-playing as the heroic Monkie Kid trying to save a civilian from Spindrax with this LEGO® Monkie Kid™ motorcycle toy playset (80018). It features a Cloud Bike with transforming wheels for flight mode and 2 hidden disc shooters, Spindrax’s bike with 2 stud shooters, plus a posable robotic spider toy. Easily portable and perfect for action-packed, everyday play sessions, the set includes 3 minifigures, with weapons including The Golden Staff, to inspire storytelling.
Fun to build
Step-by-step instructions for building this cool LEGO gift toy for kids are included in the box. And check out interactive Instructions PLUS in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, with zoom and rotate viewing tools to help youngsters build with confidence.
Exciting and educational
Rooted in China’s culture and values, LEGO Monkie Kid toys reimagine Monkey King tales from the classic Journey to the West novel for modern times, nurturing children’s creativity through building and play.
- Young heroes can play out high-speed missions to save the city from the Spider Biker and a robotic spider with this action-packed LEGO® Monkie Kid™ Cloud Bike playset (80018).
- This buildable set includes 3 LEGO® minifigures – Monkie Kid with The Golden Staff, Spindrax with a sword and Rui – to inspire fun, creative, storytelling and play every day.
- Monkie Kid’s Cloud Bike features 2 hidden disc shooters and transforming wheels to flip into flight mode, and Spindrax’s bike has 2 stud shooters. The set also includes a posable robotic spider toy.
- This cool, 203-piece, LEGO® motorcycle toy playset offers a fun building experience and many entertaining play sessions, making it the best birthday, surprise or holiday gift for kids aged 6 and up.
- The Cloud Bike measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide – a nice size to slip in a child’s backpack with the other builds and minifigures for play on the go.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions are included in the box and Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, allows kids to view virtual versions of the models as they build.
- LEGO® Monkie Kid™ building toys, inspired by the Chinese legend of the Monkey King, help kids to develop their imaginations, bravery and resilience while having lots of fun.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent standards to ensure that they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently.
- LEGO® components aredropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- March 26th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Battle Bikes and a Decent FunctionDrustan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDual bike battle sets. This has been a staple for LEGO action themes for YEARS now and doesn't show many signs of slowing. Anytime a set like this comes out, I try to identify what makes this one special and different from the rest? TLDR: The "hovering" function and side shooters. BUILD: The bikes are built quite differently, with the function for the side shooters built in quite nicely for MK's bike. PLAY: The fact that the wheels can rotate out on MK's bike may seem like a small addition, but definitely expands the play possibilities and even adds some "swooshability." The side shooting works fine, but sometimes the disks can get stuck. The inclusion of one of the robo-spiders is nice, and I find it interesting that this is the only set that includes a clip to attach the spider to the civilian, even though others should have had it as well. Also, pretty much the only exclusive named character of this 2021 wave is in this set (Spindrax), who is a suitably menacing spider-biker. DISPLAY: The spider bike looks great with the other Monkie Kid spider builds, as does MK's bike with his other vehicles. However, I wonder just how long this red, yellow, and teal scheme for MK's vehicles can continue without it feeling overdone.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Monkie Kid’s Cloud Bike
- April 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Monkie Kid set are our son’s favoriteI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonHe loves to watch the episodes of Monkie Kid on YouTube and collecting the sets and reenacting the action with the sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monkie Kid’s Cloud Bike
- June 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic Set with Great PriceI would recommend this to a friend!Absolutely loved this set and how inexpensive it is! The overall theme of the Monkie Kid sets are some of the best sets I’ve seen in a while, plus the way both bikes have a way to attack with projectiles makes this a great set for all ages!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Monkie Kid’s Cloud Bike