Minions Kung Fu BattleMinions
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
Take Minions fans on a journey to remember as they recreate thrilling scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie. This awesome LEGO® Minions (75550) Minions Kung Fu Battle toy set lets kids role-play epic Chinese New Year scenes at the temple. There’s lots to discover as they help the Minions practise their kung fu moves.
Fast-paced fun to delight young builders
Kids will love seeing Otto appear out of the temple as he’s revealed to the other Minions. And with accessories including a golden banana, weapon rack, weapons, rotating training dummy, a Chinese dragon, medallion and shooting ‘fireworks’, there’s plenty to inspire young imaginations.
An exciting way to build
For a rewarding build, this set comes with Instructions PLUS, an interactive guide that makes building this model extra fun. Available in the free LEGO Life app, it has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help even younger children build the LEGO brick versions independently.
- Bring the excitement of Chinese New Year to any home for young Minions fans. They’ll have lots of fun building this toy temple, ready to recreate scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie.
- Play starts right away with the 3 LEGO® Minion figures. This set (75550) includes Kevin and Stuart Minion toy figures in kung fu outfits, plus an Otto figure.
- Kids can help the Minions perfect their kung fu skills with the weapon rack and rotating training dummy, before launching ‘fireworks’ from the top of the temple while the Minions carry the colourful Chinese dragon toy.
- Looking for a birthday present, or Christmas gift for a Minions fan aged 6 and up? This is a great choice. Ideal for creative fun, it’s an awesome gift for kids who love building toys and Minion stories.
- The toy temple measures over 6” (17cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep, making it perfect for creative play.
- No batteries are required for this Minions toy set, so kids can start playing right away.
- With Instructions PLUS, young builders can enjoy the sense of achievement from building independently.
- Inspire children to role-play scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie with LEGO® Minions sets.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria. This ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® Minions bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety standards.
- May 27th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego MinionsI would recommend this to a friend!Lego Minions Kung Fu Battle Chinese New Year scene is really festive and reflects the theme well. This set is smaller and easier to set up than some others so it would pair well with at least one other of the Lego Minions Kung fu series to expand theme play. There’s detailed build instructions included to relieve the stress of anyone “messing it up” so it’s a great quality time building project for any age.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minions Kung Fu Battle
- May 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun and Creative Project for kids!!!mommy14 |I would recommend this to a friend!Just like another Lego set, Minions Kung Fu Battle Set doesn't disappoint. My kids' ages 7 and 9 years old loved it. They are a big fan of the Minion movie, so they were pretty excited. My 6-year-old niece who doesn't care about Legos but loves Minion helped my kids to put it together. The little accessories such as dragon and medallion were so cute, and the colors are so vibrantPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minions Kung Fu Battle
- April 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Happy kiddoI would recommend this to a friend!Me and my daughter put this together and we loved doing this. The pieces are separated into 3 bags for the different sections which made it so much easier. Also the book is very detailed on how to put it together that any 6 or 7 year old could do it themselves, me and my daughter chose to do it together. Would definitely recommend this or any lego set. Lots of fun.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minions Kung Fu Battle
- May 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for allI would recommend this to a friend!My son is highly enjoying his lego set! He loves to build and loves minions so this is perfect for him. His imagine really goes wild playing with this lego sett. It was fairly easy for him to put together. He has taken it apart and put it back together a couple of times. It’s a really cool looking set too. I even enjoy playing with son and his legos!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minions Kung Fu Battle