Relive high-speed smuggling adventures from Solo: A Star Wars Story, with this LEGO® Star Wars 75217 Imperial Conveyex Transport set. The armored locomotive features an engine section with a wraparound track, opening driver’s compartment and weapon store, plus a detachable cargo wagon with opening sides, movable gun turret with stud shooters, space for the 4 included coaxium containers and a ladder inside with an opening hatch on the roof for making daring escapes! This exciting set includes 5 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 5 LEGO® minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, an Imperial Gunner and 2 Range Troopers.
- Imperial Conveyex Transport features an engine section with opening front revealing a wraparound tank track, opening driver’s compartment and a weapon store.
- Detachable, wheeled cargo wagon features opening sides and top hatch, a movable rotating gun turret with 2 stud shooters, a hitch at the back and studs on the side for the Range Troopers to walk on. Inside, there's an access ladder leading to the top hatch and space for the 4 included coaxium containers.
- Tilt the train from side to side, just like in the movie.
- Make believe the Range Troopers have real magnetic boots and climb them up the sides of the train!
- Weapons include Han’s blaster pistol, Chewbacca's sawed-off blaster rifle and the Range Troopers' blaster rifles.
- Also includes 4 coaxium box elements in containers.
- Combines with the 75215 Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes and 75219 Imperial AT-Hauler for the ultimate high-speed train heist.
- Hitch up multiple sets for an even longer train!
- Imperial Conveyex Transport with cargo wagon measures over 4” (12cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Half a train but fun combined with other setsKrazykid4613 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHeld off on buying this set because of the price until it went on sale. After I built it I realized why the price is so high and that's because of the premium figures unique to this set (range troopers, exclusive Chewie and Han prints) as well as large number of big molded pieces. Overall it feels like a high quality set. Here are some of the other pros: 1. The tank tread function works really well and on any surface both smooth or rough. 2. Play features which include a lot of opening hatches/compartments offer a lot of fun train heist scenarios with the good guys firing and bad guys taking cover or vice versa. 3. The modular gun turret which can be switched between the rail car and locomotive is especially fun since the heist can take place either in the front or rear of the train. 4. I purchased the other 2 sets: 75219 and 75215 to complete the train heist scene from the movie. As a long time collector of Lego Star Wars this is a rare occasion where multiple sets combine to form a complete scene from the movie especially all new vehicles like the ones here. Some of the cons: 1. Definitely the price but if you can get it on sale for at least 20% off then it's highly worth it. Don't regret it if when it becomes discontinued. 2. Large stickers cover the armor plating of the trains exterior. It would be nice to have either some printing or built up panel details versus relying on stickers to detail the exterior. I think it would be better if two of these sets were purchased to expand on the train. Currently it feels as though only half the train is complete. Nonetheless this was a really enjoyable and very durable build with premium mini figures on both light and dark sides of the Force!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Conveyex Transport™
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Heist on vandor!Yonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI Highly anticipated Lego making this set after seeing the film, especially the range troopers appearing in minifigure form as I already had the range trooper buildable figure and they’re probably the most interesting ‘troops’ for a while. Though it has to be said, the Solo movie and the Lego Solo movie sets in my opinion have the best range of characters since rogue one! The build while monotonous, was interesting, I think once you’re ‘Lego-minded’ you pre-empt some parts and make two at the same time, saving time. I actually made two conveyex sets at the same time so I can join them back to back and create more of a scene, so sometimes was making four of the same part! Loved all the side panels and hatches that open, great you can move the gun turrets position too. Of course the genius thing is the range troopers CAN actually walk along the sides as per the film without falling off. The figures, great versions of Han Solo and chewy, both with goggles, decently printed driver with fur over his shoulders and you get two super range troopers complete with furred uniform. The only thing I changed were their guns making the range troopers rifles more like the buildable figures gun. A great set, expensive, but fun to add becket from the cloud riders set and val and Rio with the AT hauler.. awesome!Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Conveyex Transport™
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Train Straight Out of the Star Wars UniverseCaptainJack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm going to skip over the fact that the other half (the bottom) of this thing was left off, because being a practical person myself, I understand there's almost no way to make that work and still be affordable. That being said, I'll begin with the minifigures. The long awaited Rangetroopers are finally here, and are not disappointing at all. Their unique cloth fur pieces and specially molded helmets, as well as unique white blasters, all contribute to make an elite, deadly looking Stormtrooper that might actually hit something! Their print is excellent, and they look like a lethal cold-weather trooper. The Imperial gunner is average, with a gun-metal gray body and the same cloth fur piece for warmth. His helmet is the same mold from the battle pack from 2014 I believe, and overall is not too exceptional. Han solo looks great in his fur overcoat and goggles, as well as Chewbacca with goggles printed on his face - the main reason I bought this set was for the exclusive figs, and they didn't disappoint. The engine half was very well detailed and a very sturdy build, the most monotonous being the assembly of the treads, which roll very well and don't stick at all, although there is potential to get hairs or fuzz stuck in the rubber tires that run the treads if you run it on carpet or something like that. The circular armor panels open to reveal blaster storage, or a crawl space for a stowaway figure, which is very neat. The dual cockpits are really cool and awesomely detailed, making me wish I could crawl into it myself! The sticker panels are very nice, though identical, and the tan seats look very nice compared to the dark-gray vehicle. My only issue is that it didn't come with an extra couple drivers, which would've been appropriate given the high price point to begin with. The train car is pretty cool as well, with a boxcar-ish appearance that still resembles a Star Wars vehicle. The car is open-ended on either side, allowing Han and Chewie to run straight through the cars if they wish, and the detail on the ends is phenomenal. The side panels do raise, revealing four crates of coaxium, as well as a ladder leading to a hatch on the roof. You can open this hatch and have a figure stand on two studs below the roof, so as to appear like he's peering out from on the ladder. The car rolls very well on four rubber wheels underneath the vehicle, and the hitch to connect them is very secure. (I used the spare black technic knob to seal off the top of the train hitch instead of just the bottom, since I don't plan on having my AT-Hauler take off the car anytime soon.) Despite all the pros of this set, it is still very small at 622 pieces for $89 USD being a steep price to pay. Overall it isn't bad, although that price would have been justified by a few more pilots/gunners.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Conveyex Transport™
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Han Shoots First And He Steals FirstThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!PROS: Visually they did good in getting the look. This set plays well and is more sturdy than I expected. The hidden wheels make it easy to use on most surfaces. I like the figure selection as well. For some reason this version of Chewbacca is my new favorite. The train has some good play features and is semi-modular so you could potentially combine a couple to extend it. It feels like a good simplification of what would be a really expensive set to do accurately. It seems small on the build for the price but you are actually getting a really good value on price per part. There are just a lot of small parts. Still at $.07 per part it is well below the average price. CONS: Stickers. If it was me I think I'd have added 2 more cars and made it a $100-110 set. the train just seems a little puny as is.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Conveyex Transport™