Help your child think bigger, build bigger and use their creativity with this special edition future-themed LEGO® set, featuring a range of colorful bricks and elements, plus a unique 60th anniversary LEGO tile. No matter how big a child’s imagination is, expand it with LEGO bricks. This construction toy offers varying levels of building complexity, makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders and includes a minifigure. What will your big thinker build?
- Includes a minifigure.
- Features a mix of bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play, special pieces including wheels, shapes and eyes, plus a special edition tile celebrating 60 years of the LEGO brick.
- Provides varying degrees of building complexity to suit builders of different levels.
- Let your child answer some of the biggest questions in the world with this special edition LEGO® set.
- Accessory elements include a helmet, wrench, apple, plus a buildable microphone.
- This special edition construction toy is suitable for ages 5+.
- Start building bigger thinking with LEGO® bricks!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super little set!LegomomoLego | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such a super little set - you get a lot for your money, I love the way this is gender neutral - very unisex appeal and full of bright colourful bricks. As always the instructions are top class - so easy to follow and you can make a nice little range of models at a time by following them. Once all the models are built you are left with a nice array of bricks ready for customisation! I think these 60 year sets are brilliant on so many levels. As a stand alone set - you can build a nice range of models...this is the perfect kind of set to keep kids happy - kept intact in a little plastic box - this is the perfect kind of set to take along to Grandparents house etc... But I can also see how mixed into a bigger collection at home - this would be a lovely addition due to the mix of both standard and 'interesting' / 'special' bricks which would be a lovely addition to any big box of lego which is tipped out and sifted through on the floor. Am really impressed with these 60 year sets. I think they are going back to the earlier tradition of lego - no themes, just good unisex fun... that said, they are not stuck in the past as they include so many of the modern bricks to really add to your play value. Super value for money and great for kids of all ages! (I confess I am an AFOL and I totally love this set for myself, but have also seen my children's reactions to it too)Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun Future
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Set and A Great ValueLegogrammy | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThe price and the little robot compelled me to purchase this small add-on set. The three main builds are all clever and attractive. The robot is over-the-top cute; we love how the arms are built and how they swivel on a ball joint. The parrot is very cleverly designed prompting me to wonder at the joys of having a job designing for Lego. And the gocart is great, too. The builds and the parts got my creative juices flowing, and I was coming up with new ideas before we were finished with these three easy builds. I bought this (in addition to other Lego products) for my grandson's fourth birthday. He helps find pieces, loves to put wheels together and onto the vehicles, and generally helps in all sorts of ways. I'm sure that introducing him to the smaller Lego pieces at this age will well prepare him for many hours of Lego creativity as he gets older.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun Future
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great add on!GlittrGlu | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (and I) are often left searching for more specialized pieces. He recently got a robot set and with these bricks added a “little brother” and “dog” robot to the family. We may buy an additional box of this set to get even more of these little pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun Future
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetLordBusin3ss | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set with a good amount of pieces for the price; furthermore, the pieces themselves are a fantastic addition to any lego classic collection (the 60 year lego pieces make almost any creation look better). Great building instructions included, but the set still has solid replay value. That being said, the singing parrot looks even better than the picture and I have been unable to bring myself to take him apart and use the bricks for something else. So good replay value...provided that you don't get too attached to any of the included builds.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Fun Future