Expand your LEGO® Star Wars forces with the First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack, featuring space for 2 minifigures, front and rear stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, batons and new-for-June-2017 shield elements for the First Order Stormtroopers. This set includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, a First Order Flametrooper and a First Order Officer.
- Features space for 2 minifigures, front and rear stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, batons and new-for-June-2017 Stormtrooper shield elements.
- Engage the enemy and fire the stud shooters!
- Detach the batons and shields and get the troopers ready for battle.
- Weapons include 2 batons, 3 stud blasters and a flamethrower.
- Measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- December 31st, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Please include the pistolskjnett | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe build is good and the Minifigures are great at this price point; would you please consider adding the pistols along with the stud shooters that I am sure are moving the Star Wars sets by the truckload. Not only do the pistols look better, but they don't tip the stormtroopers over when not on a stud/base plate and just on the floor. Kind of hard to get that ominous Imperial invasion feel when everyone is inadvertently playing dominoes! The stud shooter weight problem is true of all sets; it would seem like a great way to silence adult criticism, as well as increase child play value. I know that my 4 year old is excited to get the sets without the stud shooters because the figures stand up a lot better and asks my why Lego would make such a bad design. Ouch! I know that the weight and size are unavoidable, but for true play, please, pistols and/or rifles along with the stud shootersPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack
- June 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great minifigs, Great detail, Great setmarkus4997 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this set having big expectations, and i must say lego did well with this one. I love the detailed minifigures and would also recommend this to an army builder, due to the amount of troops in the set, plus you get a First Order officer! I appreciate that lego have put a star wars blaster in this set, instead of all studshooters. This really does show that they listen to feedback. The speeder is well detailed, and the melee accessories look great on the figures and the ship. overall great set with tons of collectors value and play ability!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack
- September 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.075166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle PackCaptainJack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first set with actual First Order stormtroopers and soldiers in general, and it did not disappoint. First off, if you thought the new stormtroopers were awesome looking in the movies, they're twice as cool as minifigs. And the flametrooper's helmet is amazingly cool; I just took the tanks off his back and gave him a regular blaster and made him a cool stormtrooper. The officer was nice, presumably modeled after the officer aboard the Star Destroyer that Finn and Poe escaped from (the officer who died...) The speeder was as expected for a battle pack, nice attention to detail and nice assortment of pieces. The tail gunner's position was cool too, as the stormtrooper fit very tight but very well in the seat and it looked really natural. The windshield is also cool, with the exception of the weird split down the middle (easy solved by swapping out a couple pieces). The only complaint I have is the stud shooters, which I get for play factor, but for minifig preservation they really loosen minifigs' "wrists" very quickly due to their weight. Fortunately I have about 100 blasters so I subbed some of those out and it all looks really cool. 5 stars LEGO, and this is a must for a First Order army!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack
- June 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good setHen13ry | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is a vast improvement on the last first order battle pack (75132). The speeder and minifigures are very good with a nice build. Improvements: Use the regular blasters (like in 75103 and 75139) as well as or instead of stud shooters. I know it has good play value but it ends up looking quite bad so I would like the options of both next battle pack.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack