Add a fearsome walker to your LEGO® Star Wars First Order army with the Heavy Assault Walker. This awesome model, based on the walker from the blockbuster Star Wars: Episode VIII movie, features tough armor-plate detailing, posable legs, posable head with opening minifigure cockpit and spring-loaded shooters, an aimable rapid-fire stud shooter on top, and detachable canisters that can be released from the rear of the walker. There’s also a storage compartment at the side with extra stud ammo and an opening hold to the rear with space for a minifigure and extra missile ammo. This amazing set also includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Captain Poe Dameron, Rey, a Resistance Trooper, First Order Walker Driver and a First Order Stormtrooper.
- Features posable legs, a posable head with opening minifigure cockpit and spring-loaded shooters, aimable rapid-fire stud shooter on top, detachable canisters at the rear and opening ammo stores at the side.
- Weapons include Rey's Lightsaber, 2 blasters and a blaster pistol.
- Turn the handle to aim the top-mounted rapid-fire stud shooter.
- Measures over 13” (35cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- October 23rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set. Good value for money.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLovely set to build. When completed it looks great as a display piece alongside other similar sets. (Picture to follow). My only minor criticism is that the gun turret at the top is always open to view. As a result I have added a few modifications to make it look a little more like the original AT-AT set for the purpose of display. Would recommend as a set for Christmas gift without any hesitation even without the added extra piecePlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Assault Walker™
- October 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really nice and well detailed setH3lios |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set last month with the First Order Destroyer, and Ohh BOIII I love these sets. It has a really sturdy technic frame and a really cool connection point for the head. It is highly poseable with those connections at the neck section. The Gun at the top of the Walker also an excellent play feature for kids. As an adult builder I really enjoyed put together this set. As a fan of the First Order / Empire it is a really good way to get a walker. Much cheaper, than the previous AT-AT. Pros: - Sturdy frame - Lot of detail around the head and the legs - Cool build for the main gun - Displays well Cons: - Side panels pops off pretty easily at the first legs - Visible technic parts at the top - Small space inside the bodyPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Assault Walker™
- January 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very good!I would recommend this to a friend!Bought this for my partner for Christmas and we enjoyed building it. Looks great and really good design. I must admit however, it can be a little uneasy on its legs if you don’t have the stance perfect, but I guess that’s what you’d except for something on 4 massive legs! Would very much still recommend and it’s a great addition to our starwars sets. You get quite a few mini figures as well! The blaster cannon is a lot of fun, although I’d do it somewhere you can easily find all the little red circles again ha! Was one of the quicker sets we have done, but for the money, I wouldn’t say it’s too bad! I have had some sets take longer for the same price however :)Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Assault Walker™
- December 8th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Poor designJakasm |This build had some fun elements but several parts are poorly designed/ poorly engineered. Some steps also seem out of order - Which creates unnecessary difficulty. The back panels are not stable- They do not have the support they require. They are flimsy. Red transparent pieces that surround Turret are placed last- However this step could easily have been placed at an earlier time- Not sure why they did this other than to frustrate the builder. Fun build but obviously not enough thought went into design.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35First Order Heavy Assault Walker™