Dilophosaurus on the LooseJurassic World™
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over $169, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Thrilling adventures await children when they construct Owen Grady’s drone and fly to save Hudson Harper from an escaped dinosaur in LEGO® Jurassic World 75934 Dilophosaurus on the Loose. The drone features 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function to aim at the Dilophosaurus dinosaur model. This building toy for kids also includes 3 minifigures, plus a market stall in the shape of a dinosaur's head with lots of accessory elements to inspire creative play.
- This LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy playset includes 3 minifigures: Owen Grady, Hudson Harper and a park worker, plus a new-for-June-2019 Dilophosaurus toy figure.
- Drone helicopter toy features a minifigure cockpit, 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function.
- Dinosaur-head-shaped market stall features a display container, 4 poster stickers, flag and assorted elements including a shovel, broom, net, 2 hats and 2 popcorn boxes.
- The Dilophosaurus figure has posable jaws.
- Hudson Harper and park worker minifigures are new for June 2019.
- Kids can reimagine exciting scenes from the LEGO® Jurassic World animated series with this collectible toy.
- This LEGO® toy construction set makes a great dinosaur gift for kids.
- Drone helicopter toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Market stall measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- August 9th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Got it for the dinoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely LOVE this small Dilophosaurus. I wish Lego would make some Velociraptors in this scale, which would be more accurate to the movies. That's all, I actually only got this set for the small Dilo. Also the merch stickers are nice for a Jurassic Park build as well.Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Dilophosaurus on the Loose
- April 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great introduction to the Jurassic World themeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Jurassic set, and it doesn't disappoint. Let's talk about the figures first. The Dilo is a great size, and definitely fits the size of the small one in the first film, a lot of the Lego Dilos are around the size they were in the novel, but this figure fits the scale we've seen in the first Jurassic Park. Owen is and old figure and is nothing new but I really like his prints and his hair piece. The kid in the set is from the new Lego Jurassic World cartoon, I haven't watched it but his torso print is sweet. The park worker is okay, nothing to special other than the hair-hat combo. Now onto the build. The little gift stand is a fun little build with a few easter eggs like the one tile being a homage to the steel book for the 5 movie collection. The drone is meh, it's just an excuse for another build in the set, they could have excluded it and made the set $14.99 or they could have used the parts to make a bigger gift stand with play features. All in all, this is a good little set with and awesome dino and great figures and is worth 20 bucks.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dilophosaurus on the Loose
- January 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A nice setCruzy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonA great set to add on to our larger Jurassic world LEGO collection! I love the unique colours in this set and as always, LEGO is great quality!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus on the Loose