Avengers Compound BattleAvengers Compound Battle3.4444518.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $159 or more*
Stage a thrilling 76131 Avengers Compound Battle and defeat Thanos and the Outrider with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers toy building set! The Avengers headquarters features a 2-level office building with a meeting room—including a table with a secret gun compartment, an opening ‘laser-beam' safe, helipad, garage, rooftop spring-loaded shooter and dual stud shooters, plus a rotating, tilting radar. This popular toy construction set also includes a buildable toy helicopter with adjustable, spinning rotors and 6-stud rapid shooter, and an offroader with a rotating turret with dual stud shooter. Play out thrilling scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies with 4 minifigures, an Ant-Man microfigure and posable Hulk and Thanos big figures.
- This buildable superhero playset includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Nebula and a 4-armed Outrider, plus posable Hulk and Thanos big figures and an Ant-Man microfigure.
- This construction toy features the Avengers compound with a 2-level office building, helipad, garage, plus a helicopter and offroader for creative play.
- The office building features: 2 Avengers ‘A' logo elements on the exterior wall; rotating, tilting spring-loaded shooter on the rooftop; lower level with an entrance, buildable rotating computer and a ‘laser-beam’ safe; and an upper level with a meeting room, table with secret compartment, rotating door leading to the helipad and accessory elements including 3 chairs, 2 guns, 3 cups and a jug.
- The compound also features: a helipad with 2 dual stud shooters and bridge to the office building; garage for the offroader with a ramp, opening barrier and a rotating, tilting radar dish; and tool racks with crowbar, wrench, welder and circular saw elements.
- Helicopter features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spinning, tilting rotors and a 6-stud rapid shooter.
- Offroader features a minifigure cockpit and rotating turret with dual stud shooter and standing room for a minifigure.
- Weapons include Nebula's sword and Thanos's buildable, double-sided battle axe.
- Accessory elements include Captain Marvel 10 Power Bursts for imaginative play.
- The Iron Man minifigure and Thanos and Hulk big figures are all new for March 2019, and the Nebula minifigure and Ant-Man microfigure each feature new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate exciting scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies with this action-packed superhero toy building set for kids.
- Avengers compound measures over 6” (17cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Offroader measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingOrtiz1988c | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonFirst let me tell you how well made these bricks are. The design is amazing and the time efforts of enjoying building with my 4 yrs old. i know it say 8 yrs old but my son loves lego and duplo . He got so excited for his lego superhero and he start playing with them as soon he woke up. Took me long to build because I was exhausted at the time. Overall recommend and follow the instructions. Thank you ,Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Compound Battle
- in 15 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, Bad priceOMGitsTTV | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set on release day at the Lego store, for $140 Canadian. At 700 pieces with 2 bigfigs, understand that the price will be higher than 10c per part. But I do not think that the price is justified. if anything, I think that $110 is the most it should have been. The build is fun and aesthetically pleasing, and the figures, including Thanos and Hulk, are well detailed, though Thanos is still using an out-of-date piece. The compound has lots of interior space, but not a lot of detail on the interior. The garage has two well-designed vehicles and cool door functions, and the main building has a detailed conference room with a rotating door, but the bottom floor has a crudely detailed cell for the Infinity Gauntlet and a mere computer panel for the reception. The end result was smaller than expected, though still quality with good figures. If you are planning to purchase it, I would definitely recommend the set, though wait until it goes on sale, around 20% off.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Avengers Compound Battle
- in about 17 hoursAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0110 euro Junior setNaizurus | 19-24Purchased for: SelfOverpriced by 40 euros, incredibly small compound, disappointing minifigures and lack of accuracy. Minifigures: Thanos is a joke, needs a new mold on the arms to show his straps, it looks like he has tattoos, needs leg printing and molding, it looks like he's wearing a onesie. Captain Marvel has her correct blasters colors, no new printing (reuse of Captain Marvel set), no helmet option, no alternate face with glowing eyes, no printing on the legs and dual molded legs. Iron Man is great, should have dual molded legs. Hulk is such an easy figure to do, all you have to do is reuse the previous mold and add a new face, which you did a great job on the face, but why doesn't he have toe printing or molding, i don't understand why you would cut that out. This appearance is inaccurate aswell, the Hulk only looks like this when he travels to 2012 and he's not wearing avengers shorts, he's wearing ripped black pants. Another outrider yay, no leg printing, the arms are correct, this time they actually have 6 arms. Nebula is wearing the avengers time travel suit which only appears for a brief moment in the movie, new face is fantastic. Mini Ant-man is great, love him. The Build: Very small compound, the garage is almost the size as the compound, why do we need more stupid vehicles that nobody asked for and are not related to the movie whatsoever, couldn't you have used the pieces for the compound and make it bigger??? This is so small that last years (Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack) set 76103 is actually bigger in height and that is a set that went for less than 50 euros, the interior is almost non-existent, there is almost no detail at all, you're using the Marvel brand and not doing much else it seems. It's so heartbreaking seeing what LEGO is doing to the marvel line, they are capable of so much more yet they release stuff like this all the time. If this wasn't an Endgame set i would never buy this, this is one of the worst sets i have ever built it felt like it was a set that would cost half of what i paid. LEGO needs to understand that their target audience is not just kids, the reason why they are so successful is because LEGO is for everyone, they can attract buyers from all ages yet they do this junior looking set, i'm very underwhelmed. For a movie this big you have certainly gone small, i really hope you can do another wave in the future and fix this, there is so many characters missing.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Avengers Compound Battle
- in 16 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Unbeatendart905 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike the product. Great minifigures. Too much of a play product.take out car+helicopter and put pieces in compound.17 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. Whenever we design a set, we always look to balance play and display. Some sets may come down further on one side that the other, we always make sure play sets look awesome and display sets are fun to play with. If you're looking for a set that's more towards the display end of things, though, our Customer Service team would be happy to help you pick out your next build. Get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Avengers Compound Battle