Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™Star Wars™
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 880 kr, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Add a classic ship to your LEGO® Star Wars collection with Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter. The diminutive Jedi Master’s craft of choice features folding wings, front-and-top-opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2 behind, and two laser cannons and spring-loaded shooters. Includes a minifigure and R2-D2.!
- Includes a Yoda minifigure and R2-D2 figure.
- Features folding wings, front-and-top-opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2 behind, and two laser cannons and spring-loaded shooters.
- Open the cockpit, load up Yoda and R2-D2, and then fly to the stars.
- Also includes Yoda's Lightsaber and extra shooter ammo.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-12.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- January 22nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yoda's Jedi StarfighterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfStraight forward build, Very good playable set, at £19.99 it's well worth the money. Looks good next to the other Starfighters I have.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- May 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of LEGO's Best Starfighters!I would recommend this to a friend!This Starfighter is one of my favorite ships LEGO has ever made for Star Wars! First off, I love the Yoda (he has a cool rubber head) and R2 D2 minifigs. The ship is made beautifully, with the amazing green and light grey color scheme, and the flaps on the sides that can be adjusted. The cockpit does open, and can actually fit Yoda, who's a standing minifig which is impressive. The shooting mechanism is cool as well, but be careful to not get hit haha. My only qualm is that there's not a way to store the lightsaber, but still, I highly recommend!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- February 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprisingly challengingTinuven |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFound this surprisingly challenging as some parts of the ship were very intricate. Very enjoyable to build, although my lego scenes now look rather odd with Yoda battling Kylo Ren!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- May 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Small BuildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I have not watched the particular episode of Clone Wars that featured this ship, the build looked interesting enough to give this set a try. Sometimes, the more obscure ships that do not appear in the main movies can be just as welcome as the main ones. The green highlights work well, and it produces a nice compact ship. The wings can be folded up or down to the desired shape. Two spring missile launchers have been included for play value. An extra missile is provided in the set as is Yoda's lightsaber. The cockpit opens outward from the top and the front and there is a slot in back for R2D2. This is a good ship for those who enjoy collecting Star Wars themed vehicles. It is also the best way to get Yoda for a fairly inexpensive price.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™