Transport Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar and the Resistance Troopers into battle in the heavy-duty Resistance Troop Transporter. This LEGO® version of the starship featured in Star Wars: The Force Awakens has opening top hatches and cockpit, a lowering ramp, space for 4 minifigures inside, as well as dual spring-loaded shooters. Includes 4 minifigures: Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar and 2 Resistance Troopers.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar and 2 Resistance Troopers.
- Features opening top hatches and cockpit, a lowering ramp, space for 4 figures inside and dual spring-loaded shooters.
- Load the troops and transport them into battle.
- Fire the dual spring-loaded shooters to keep the enemy at bay.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and 2 blasters.
- Also includes 2 Resistance Trooper helmets.
- Combine with the 75139 Battle on Takodana for even bigger forest-based adventures.
- Create your own scenes from the epic Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 12” (33cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- December 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bought it for Carrie FisherI would recommend this to a friend!This set did not catch my eye when it first came out. It didnt have the presence like the Xwing and etc. But I decided it to pick it up because I realized I didnt have any Pincess Leia sets. I missed the chance to pick up Jabba's Sail Barge, and couldnt afford at the time the Ewok's Village. She was an inspiration to many and will be missed.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Troop Transporter
- October 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hats Off to the designer at LegoChadwick |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI would have to say I was apprehensive at first about this set simply because the pictures just don't do this Product Justice....like so many under rated lego sets, this is one of those you don't fully appreciate until you've gone through the build Process and have it in your hands. ( Rey's speeder was like that too) That being said, the minifigures were Awsome, and this was a Super Fun build with lots of different, clever ways to achieve the end result...plus you couldn't help but realize that a true Master builder designed this set. One thing I noticed was there was a boat load of stickers to apply...why???...it was so well designed with build detail it just wasn't necessary in my opinion. Maybe I'm just not a sticker Guy but that could account for the lack of impact the pictures had. Overall, this set is by far one of the best, complete, Force Awakens line of products offered. I felt no need to alter, change or upgrade something that was or perfectly designed(except leave out 90% of the stickers-lol) :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Troop Transporter
- February 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Resistance TransportChrisH73 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to say this set was exceptional value for money, maybe because LEGO were selling off left over stock before they retire the set so that reduced it £29.99 and then I used some ViP points to knock it down to under £20 so well chuffed with the price. The set itself was an enjoyable build with very little repetition and some good use of Technic pieces to connect the weapons pod and cockpit section to the main body of the ship. Far too many stickers with this set though, it's been mentioned in previous reviews and I totally agree that these should be minimal not the other way round. Mini figures are well detailed, well the two main characters (Adm Ackbar and Princess Leia) are, the two resistance troopers were ok but we've seen them before in the battle pack. I would have liked the red armed C3P0 in the set at the cost of a trooper as this would really have made the set unique. It's got playability with the spring loaded shooters so if you have The Battle on Takodana set this would give you a chance to shoot up some First Order stormtroopers. Or place alongside the Millenium Falcon and Resistance X-Wing at the resistance base. My advice, get it before it is retired at a reduced price, even if you only get it for Leia. Try to ignore the massive amount of stickers and get hold of a red armed C3P0. Enjoy.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Troop Transporter
- January 2nd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice ship, very compactI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son chose to purchase this with some of his gift money, so we took it home and built it. The four minifigures are good. You get General Leia, Ackbar, and two Resistance troopers. Ackbar's head is molded, and each of the minifigs gets a weapon. The build itself uses some interesting techniques, and the ship feels quite compact and heavy for its size on completion. There are not a lot of loose parts on the outside, so it stays together well. The cockpit opens up to seat one pilot, and the main part of the ship opens with two hinge plate assemblies on either side. A ramp also comes down in the middle. On the interior are two areas to seat a minifig. There is some additional space available as well. The only problem I ran into during the build was keeping the largest part on the back of the ship attached. It is held on by plates at either end and is mounted by technic rods, but the tightness of the fit kept pushing the round plates out. We remedied this by removing a round 2x2 tile with the hole in the center off of one side, and that worked well. Fans of the movie will appreciate this vehicle. Leia and Ackbar are exclusive to this set so far. A Resistance trooper battle pack would augment the set. I am impressed with the finished model. although some of the younger kids would probably want a TIE fighter or X-wing before considering this set as it is a transport in the movie more than it is a warship.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance Troop Transporter