Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over 405 kr, valid 10/01 – 27/01, while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Little ninjas can enjoy recreating action-filled scenes from season 2 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with the Overlord Dragon (71742) playset. Featuring posable legs, head and wings adorned with blades, the dragon can take several different stances to inspire role-play fun.
Endless thrills for young builders
The posable dragon toy is accompanied by 2 minifigures: ninja Golden Lloyd armed with a katana on his back and the Overlord wielding his own sharp blade, so kids have all they need to play out exhilarating battles in the sky and on the ground in this classic fight between good and evil.
Unique toys for creative kids
LEGO NINJAGO toys offer a world of all-consuming fun as kids travel to an exciting fantasy world where they can join forces with their heroes to battle a cast of evil villains playing with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, jets and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy Overlord Dragon (71742) playset featuring a cool and highly posable dragon for kids to enjoy hours of flying fun.
- Impressive dragon playset with 2 minifigures from season 2 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series: Overlord armed with a blade and ninja Golden Lloyd with a katana strapped to his back.
- This fun dragon toy has posable head, legs and bladed wings for NINJAGO® fans to create fast-moving stories in the sky or on the ground.
- This battle playset provides a rewarding building experience for kids aged 7 and up and is the perfect LEGO® gift to help them fulfil their passion for ninjas and being creative.
- The Overlord Dragon measures over 5.5 in. (12 cm) high, 18 in. (46 cm) long and 17.5 in. (45 cm) wide to look impressive displayed in a child's bedroom between playtime battles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® includes an amazing collection of cool playsets that put a smile on any kid's face and lets them learn positive life skills through exciting adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they pull apart consistently, every time. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- March 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0After all these years, We finally have it!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing, since season 2 of Ninjago, us fans have been waiting for this for years, and LEGO delivered. I love the brand new head piece that's used on the dragon, and the classic wing-stand style is very impressive. This dragon isn't 100% accurate to the show but it's still great. It fits well with the 2019 Golden Dragon, as I expected. The minifigures are another good thing about this set. It comes with golden ninja Lloyd from the 2019 golden mech, and the new exclusive overlord resembles the 2014 design by a lot. Overall, I'd recommend this set to any Ninjago fan.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 16 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Overlord Dragon
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much funJrein |I would recommend this to a friend!My 8 year old loves this dragon. He was so excited to put it together. It took him about 3 1/2 to 4 hours. He plays with it daily and it goes everywhere with us. It’s super cool looking and has lots of movable parts. The 2 guys it comes with are awesome as well.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Overlord Dragon
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kids love itdman7576 |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter plays with this for hours, she is 8. She invites her cousin over to play with her and he is 8 also, they have a really great time playing with this battle game. The figures are possible and it has two mini figures. This This playser is from series 2 of the Lego Ninjago series. The playset has lots of parts that the kids can move around like the head and legs of the figures. If your child likes this series, I think it would make a great playser for them. I didn't think my daughter would like it as much as she does. We are very pleased with it.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Overlord Dragon
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego set!I would recommend this to a friend!My son loved this ninjago lego set. He is 8 and had no problem building this set. It kept him busy for a few hours. He loves ninjago so he thought this set was perfect. He plays with it with his other lego sets and it’s quite durable as it doesn’t break apart. He loves how some of the pieces spin and move as it’s very realistic. The quality of this set is just like lego standards and it’s very high. Overall we would recommend this lego set!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Overlord Dragon