Visit the beachside Old Fishing Store, featuring a shop packed with fishing-themed elements, and a connected watchtower with a 360-degree viewing balcony and office on the lower level. Ideal for display and role-play, this model has 2 removable roofs, an opening back wall in the shop for easy access, 4 minifigures, cat and 3 seagull figures, as well as loads of other cool details and elements to fire up the imagination.
- Includes 4 minifigures: a captain, fisherman, fisherwoman and a child, plus cat and 3 seagull figures.
- Old Fishing Store features a detailed exterior, shop and connected lookout tower with office, all standing on a sand-colored LEGO® 32x32 baseplate with rock-style elements.
- Exterior features steps to the front and side doors of the store, railings, a tap with 2 pipes with meters on the back wall, ventilator and assorted elements including: ‘Anton's Bait Shop' sign (2x4 tile), opening times sign, ‘gone fishin’’ sign, anchor, barrel, 2 tires with chains, 3 crates with 2 fish and transparent ice-style elements, 4 fish hanging on hooks, 2 life preservers, box of hooks (1x2 tile), and a toolbox with a drill, oil can and wrench.
- Shop features an opening back wall and removable roof with mismatched timber-style elements and decorative stickers, 2 ceiling light elements, 2 opening entrance doors, 2 glass-style windows, green and beige floor tiles, 4 opening windows, shop counter, display racks, plus assorted elements including: cash register, mug, bottle, hook boxes, cash, desktop lamp, 2 oars, fishing gear including rods, harpoons and fishing nets, 3 diving helmets, 3 oxygen tanks, 4 diving flippers, a sextant, decorated map tile, TNT box, plus a spider and spider's web under the floor.
- Lookout tower lower level features an office with 2 opening windows, boarded-up window with newspaper sticker, desk, chair, lamp and newspaper elements, plus a ladder to the upper level.
- Lookout tower upper level features a removable roof with a weather vane, 2 opening windows, 360-degree viewing balcony, plus assorted elements including a telescope, flag, ship’s wheel, lantern and 2 decorative crabs.
- Great for display or role-play fun.
- Includes a booklet about the fan designer and LEGO® designer of this set.
- This set includes over 2,045 pieces.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- September 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Favourite purchaseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI fell in love with this set as soon as i saw it. I love the colour combination, the different levels, the higgledyness of the walls and roof, the jagged rocks. When it arrived it was even greater than expected. There's so much detailing, inside and out and the accessories that come with - lobsters (on ice), harpoons, fishing rods, scuba gear, nets, tackle boxes. There's so much to play with. The aesthetic is perfect (down to the two tone waders and Aran jumper on the fishing Captain), the build is great fun, the parts are accessible for play with hinged walls and lift off towers/roofs. Nothing disappoints. Thank you Lego for making this submission a reality. More like this!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store
- July 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0She sells sea shells by the sea shore.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn extremely articulate, authentic build & design. Just like the Expert Creator series, the Fishing Store ideas line has enormous quantities of small pieces: part of this is for the exterior "wooden planks" and the other part being for tools & mini-figure shop accessories (scuba diving & fishing equipment etc.) I can't emphasise enough at just how many little detailed accessories you receive- fish, lobsters, seagulls, helmets, TNT,"hooks", rods, maps, harpoons- it's endless. The set uses some printed pieces, with only a few stickers. There's excellent access to the building which includes a swinging opening wall on the back of the shop for better access - A real bonus as this is something you don't have on the Expert modular buildings. I would've preferred access into the raised platform that the tower section sits on, otherwise I'm struggling to find anything poor about this product. This is undoubtedly a highly photogenic Lego model, a great set all 'round.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store
- January 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Old Fishing Storeciscokid |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPicked up the set last year and built it up over several evenings. Then I spent many more hours making small changes to it, extending the pier, adding some extra characters and animals. The design is excellent, good use of all types of smooth tiles. My mother was so impressed and wants to build one too, so I picked up a second set for her birthday.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store
- September 12th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hands down the BEST modular building EVERI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is so amazing. Play value is great, Build quality is outstanding, part selection is perfect, Overall it's such a great and unique set like no other! This is by far my favorite Ideas set ever released and I would not think twice about buying any more sets like this, amazing! Also I might go and buy another one just to see what I can come up with using the parts and try and make a second shop to go next to it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store