- LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”4.45.
Average rating4.4out of 5 stars
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 860 kr.*Learn more
Shop more like this:
Build your LEGO® Power Functions-equipped models bigger, better and more mechanized and motorized than ever before by adding this 20" extension wire!Building Instructions
- Extension wire measures 20" (50cm) long
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
80% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars
- March 22nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Power Functions Extension Wire 20”EMMETT8197 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This product is a must have for anyone planning on building Great Ball Contraption Modules. This product connects to the old 9V train controller which is what people use to power GBC's because of their reliability. This Extension Wire connects to the controller with ease and there is hardly any wiggle from it. Overall I recommend this product to any who is wanting to get into Great Ball Contraptions.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
- August 24th, 2009Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Neccesary power functions piecebricktrain | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Ever since getting my first power functions parts I had been needing longer cables, the short lead was a help but not long enough for larger constructions (even this lead is too short for some models) so this longer cable was most well received when it was released. It is a pity it is not included in the motor set, to me it is an essential part of power functions.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
- January 19th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Well Designed and Usefulkriskec | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I really don't have much to say of it other than it is a good extension cable that is pretty long. The thing I like most is that on the light gray piece you can mount it to standard bricks so its easier to manage. I bought two and seemed a very good investment considering what I build out of Lego's with power functions. Good, Simple.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
- March 1st, 2013Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Poorly Designed!!Fireball7230 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Lego needs to make an extension wire with the new power functions connecters on ALL 4 connection points it really does hinder the use of the wire as said in a preavious review. lego also needs to make an extension wire that has one brick with both connections the new power functions connectors and the other brick with both connections of the old 4 stud connecters. im not even shure why they changed the connecter type, I personally think that the 4 stud connecters were so much better that these new ones.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”