Jungle Starter SetJungle Starter Set4.9286514.
Discover what lurks on the banks of the river in the LEGO® City jungle with the Jungle Starter Set, featuring a boat with space for gear and 3 minifigures, a tree with hidden treasure, camera and a working magnifying glass. Includes 3 minifigures, plus snake, frog and crocodile figures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a jungle explorer, scientist and a boat pilot, plus crocodile, snake and frog figures.
- Features a boat with space for 3 minifigures and exploration gear.
- Also includes a tree with opening door and space for hidden treasure elements.
- Study the colorful frog more closely with the working magnifying glass.
- Open the door in the tree and discover the hidden treasure!
- Accessory elements include 3 gold-colored coins, box, camera, magnifying glass and a machete.
- Boat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Tree measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Crocodile figure measures over 4” (11cm) long.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Crocodiles and snakes and frogs, oh my!BrickManZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe 3-figure starter sets are just great, and this is one of my favourites. There’s just so much to do with all the stuff that’s included! Obviously, this goes well with the other jungle themed sets, but it’s absolutely fine on its own, too! With plenty of hazardous wildlife and interesting accessories (camera, machete, magnifying glass, snake catcher) to play around with, there are dozens of scenarios to play out as the jungle explorers search for the lost treasure of gold coins. The scientist figure has two expressions, and the scared expression is just great seen through the magnifying glass (which actually does magnify a little bit!). You can have him freaking out over everything they discover! Both of the builds – the boat and the tree – are very simple and go together quickly and easily. I like the colours and the smooth design of the boat, as well as the fact that it’s able to carry all 3 minifigs along with some cargo despite its small size. The tree is a nicely asymmetrical, organic build that uses several different foliage pieces and even manages to include a little nook for hidden treasure (or a frog’s hidey hole if you prefer!).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Starter Set
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice setIrelach1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Nice little set was bought for the crocodile but will use it allPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Starter Set
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the most exciting new themes!SnoozanSusan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy boyfriend and I are both huge Lego fans and always stop by the Lego isle when we are in any store that carries them. This past weekend we visited the Lego Store at Disney Springs. This was where we discovered the new Jungle Series for the first time. We loved all of the new animals, laboratory and off road vehicles, and hidden treasure spots. Not to mention the awesome lush landscape pieces, and interactive features. We knew we were in trouble because this theme was going to be irresistible. We made it a week before we purchased this starter set when visiting our local Super Target for groceries. I'm excited to begin the collection. Even the smallest sets have great details, a large quantity of specialty items, minifigures, and animals. In the past it was rare to get 3 different animal figures, 3 minifigures, treasure, a vehicle, and a landscape prop all for around $10! The moving parts, such as the alligator's tail, are also engineered much more carefully than the one's I had as a kid. It is so exciting to see the novelty and variety in today's sets, after falling in love with these bricks back in the 80s. As soon as we got home from the store, you bet the box was opened and we built the set on our coffee table. We shall see how long we can wait until we get the next one!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Starter Set
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Model!Yargen | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this is one of the best LEGO City Starter Models that have been produced. Pros: The most standing-out feature of this set was that unlike most of the other Starter Sets which include an ATV or small boat. Both of which can only seat one minifigure. But this time, they included a boat which can seat a maximum of 3 minifigures. A Black Mamba (although the snake is Green), a Poison Dart Frog and a Black Caiman. The frog was a new LEGO element made exclusively for this LEGO City theme. Cons: For this set, there was only one concern that really stood-out. Usually, in starter sets, you would find 4 minifigures in your set but in this one, there was only 3 which made the price to part ratio different to other Starter sets. Overall, the model is easy to build and I think this was a very successful set and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Starter Set