Uncover amazing things at the Jungle Exploration Site, featuring a plane wreck with opening cockpit, amphibious helicopter with minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and winch, heavy observation truck with minifigure cab, folding crane arm, observation room and space for the included motorbike on the back, plus an amphibious vehicle with minifigure cab, and cave and temple build. Includes 7 minifigures, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: a pilot, 2 drivers and 4 scientist/explorers, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures.
- Features an amphibious helicopter with minifigure cockpit, winch, spinning rotors and pontoons, plus a heavy observation truck with an articulated crane arm, room for the kayak on top and motorcycle on the back, and an amphibious vehicle with minifigure cockpit and storage compartments.
- Also includes a plane wreck build with opening cockpit and room for a box, a cave with leopard pounce function, a temple with boulder release and trapdoor functions, plus a buildable Venus flytrap with closing ‘mouth’.
- Remove the top of the truck to access the observation room.
- Lift up the plane’s cockpit with the crane arm to discover the treasure.
- Push the release function on the back of the cave to make the leopard pounce.
- Lower the helicopter winch and haul away the treasure.
- Pull the vine to send the boulder tumbling.
- Pull the lever to release the temple trapdoor.
- Push the top of the Venus flytrap down to trap the spider.
- Accessory elements include a map, 2 boxes, one red crystal, one red diamond, 2 golden frog statues, boulder, shovel, crowbar, chicken leg, machete, compass, axe, paddle and a buildable campfire.
- Helicopter with rotors measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Heavy observation truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Amphibious vehicle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high and 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide.
- Kayak measures over 4” (12cm) long.
- Plane and temple build measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Venus flytrap build measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Crocodile figure measures over4” (11cm) long.
- Leopard figure measures over 3” (8cm) long.
- December 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Vanisher |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEverything fits perfectly, easy to follow the instructions, a lot of spare parts. Lots of playing time as well, and like the way it looks real.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Exploration Site
- December 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing SetPlant987 |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is why lego is still one of the best toy brands to this day. The detail is fabulous. Its the closet thing to Indiana Jones after the early 2010s. It was really fun to build and there are infinite ways to play with. The minifigures were average but everything else blow my mind. From how the plane is set to the amazing looking temple, the plant looks fabulous the vehicles are super fun to play with and the hidden traps were amazing. A must have for any lego fan.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Exploration Site
- March 15th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Over pricedNot sure why it is so high priced along with many other LEGO sets, I can understand if it was Disney or other licensed items but this??? Way too many sets are untouchable due to these asinine prices, the set isn’t THAT worth it. Over ratedPlay Experience4.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Jungle Exploration Site
- July 28th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0one of the most inspiring sets I've purchasedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a concept artist by trade, and sometimes i hit a dead end for inspiration. I saw this set and gave it a go in the 2 hours it took to build this I was inspired for 3 different projects I'm currently working on.Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Exploration Site