This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41615 Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™ play set is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all their iconic details, including the young wizard’s signature round spectacles, lightning scar, Gryffindor™ scarf and black cape with the Gryffindor emblem. The Harry Potter BrickHeadz figure also has a detachable wand and stands on a buildable collector's baseplate for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable Harry Potter™ and Hedwig™ LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters feature decorated eyes and authentic details from the original blockbuster movie Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone, including Harry’s round black spectacles and a magic wand.
- LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Harry Potter™ comes with his own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from the original blockbuster movie Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone, plus many more from your favorite films, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Young Harry Potter™ stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- April 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super cool LegoMimo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!It’s soooooo easy which is something fun to do if you want to build a small Lego and there collectibles which makes them even betterPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™
- July 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0TRULY AMAZING BRICKHEADZ SET!!!!!!legobrickjoe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge fan of both Harry Potter and LEGO, and I'm delighted that the Wizarding World has returned to the LEGO lineup. 41615 Harry Potter and Hedwig is an absolute jewel, and personally, my favourite Brickheadz set so far [ although the new 41622 Brickheadz Peter Venkman and Slimer is sure to claim that title when it falls into my hands!]. The Hedwig build is simple but pleasing and replicates the iconic owl well. Harry is dressed in a Gryffindor cloak and scarf, and bears his famous scar on his forehead. His hair is captured excellently and achieves a fitting look of scruffiness. I am most satisfied with this set, and it has encouraged me to expand my Brickheadz collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™
- December 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Potterheads!LegoLovinMomma | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBig Potterhead family over here. My son put these together in about an hour. The details for Harry are intricate. The lightning scar, the glasses, the Gryffindor crest. All great. Hedwig comes out very nicely. Love this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™
- September 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I want my letter to Hogwarts!Aricullen | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst, I didn't really liked BrickHeadz, but then I saw this Hedwig and my heart melted! Loved this two, so adorable, Harry with the glass and the scar, just amazing like always! Hedwig takes the cuteness to another level, and it's simply perfect!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™