Kids compete with flying LEGO helicoptersSend kids' imaginations skyward with this Air Race playset, featuring a stunt plane and 2 launchable ripcord helicopters.
High-flying actionChildren's imaginations are free to soar with fun characters and ripcord helicopters they can launch into the air.
LEGO City Air Race
Just like the real thing
Spinnable propeller and opening minifigure cockpit.
Ripcord helicopters take to the air at the pull of a cord.
Sky high adventures
Kids blast away from the start pylons to begin the race.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsKids aged 5+ can zoom, rotate and visualize the model as they build with Instructions PLUS - part of the LEGO Building Instructions app.
Soaring character lineupIncludes ace pilot Rivera from the LEGO City Adventures TV series, plus Xtreme and Vitarush helicopter pilot minifigures.
Send kids’ imaginations skyward with this LEGO® City Air Race (60260) playset, featuring a cool toy propeller stunt plane, 2 ripcord helicopters and 2 course pylons. Boys and girls can have fun launching the helicopters into the air and enjoy action-packed adventures with 3 minifigure characters, including LEGO City TV's ace pilot Rivera, plus Xtreme and Vitarush helicopter pilots.
Great building set for kids
The LEGO City Air Race playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools helps young LEGO builders become master builders.
Inspiring creative, imaginative play
LEGO City Airport toys deliver an enjoyable build and play experience with realistic vehicles, detailed accessories and fun characters that stimulate open-ended, fun-filled role play.
- Send Kids’ imaginations skyward with this multi-vehicle LEGO® City Air Race playset, featuring 2 toy flying ripcord helicopters, 3 minifigures, including LEGO City Adventures TV series character Rivera, and more.
- What’s in the box? The LEGO® City Air Race set includes 2 toy ripcord helicopters, a stunt plane, 2 course pylons and 3 minifigures, including LEGO City TV character Rivera and LEGO City Xtreme and Vitarush pilots.
- Kids can launch the ripcord helicopters into the air. The toy stunt plane and helicopters also have opening cockpits with room for any 1 of the 3 minifigure pilots included with this airport building set.
- This LEGO® City Air Race (60260) playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up and for boys and girls who love toy vehicles. Requires only very basic building skills.
- Stunt plane toy measures over 3" (8cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 7" (20cm) wide, while each ripcord helicopter measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide.
- No batteries required for this air race building set – it’s powered by kids’ imaginations. Need help launching the ripcord helicopters? Scan the QR code in the building instruction to view the video guide.
- This air race set comes with a simple building guide, and instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide that helps kids become master builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City Airport sets stimulate imaginative role play with realistic, feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters.
- All LEGO® City Airport playsets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 31st, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Doesn't fly :(RKing | 45-54Purchased for: DaughterThe set is nice enough for the price but the fact it has the specific "pull chord" and they don't fly makes me review as a 1. Pulling as hard as I can it will launch about an inch and then descend. My 7 year old has to almost lower the launcher as she pulls the chord. The plane is nice with the gates but more work on the aero on the blades required!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Air Race
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Give it a chance!!Jessesaur | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI don't think that the negative reviewers really gave this set a chance. With the high level of quality control, LEGO wouldn't have put out a product like this that doesn't work! It takes a little experimentation and practice, but we were able to get the helicopters to fly 30+ feet. It is a whole body motion and you need to get the timing right with the pull and the throw. My 5 year old son and I love this set. Yes, the helicopters have no parts that are compatible with other LEGO parts, but this was necessary because the helicopters can't fly with extra weight. The LEGO quality is there and your able to put any minifig in the cockpit. Not sure what else you could ask for. It is also very easy for a younger child to assemble. Additionally, the plane that comes with the set is a wonderful model on its own. The box makes it look like the highlights are red, but they are actually the more rare coral color. This hot pink color makes an awesome color scheme with the blue. We had a lot of fun placing the plane in front of a fan and watching the propeller spin. You can also place the helicopters on top of an upward facing fan like an air purifier and the propellers will spin on their own. This makes a very nice display. I don't normally do reviews, but I felt like I needed give my perspective and I can't say enough good things about this set. Having all the extra play value is great! It's educational and you can get exercise playing with it! This set has it all!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Air Race
- November 30th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Yes They Don't Fly Properly But...astifter | 35-44Purchased for: SonThe coppers fully assembled dont fly properly, they (as helicopters without a second rotor are want to do) spin around their own axis and loosing all their momentum that way. BUT: Just the propellers themselves (the axle plus the rotor), without the chassis attached, fly marvelously well. We get them more than 10 meters in the air, beware, its easy to loose them that way.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Air Race
- December 26th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Awesome for a rightyMomOf5 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis product is great if you’re right handed. However, it was purchased for a lefty and there’s extreme frustration bc it’s made for a righty. Maybe consider ambidextrous flyers next time?Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Air Race